this weeks quiz

Deep South Coastal, TX(Zone 10a)

Of the following which is your favorite snack food?
Pretzels
Potato Chips
Tortilla Chips
Crackers,any kind
Meat Snacks, any kind
Cheese Curls
Popcorn
Nuts (any including peanuts)
Your favorite snack food reveals your personality. I will post tomorrow the conclusions.

This message was edited Monday, Oct 22nd 10:31 PM

Durham, United Kingdom(Zone 8a)

'walkers' cheese n chive crisps or as you call them 'chips' are my faves :)

lil

Belfield, ND(Zone 4a)

Well, I prefer pickles or green olives, but of the ones listed I would have to pick cheese Curls. Pickles would probably mean I'm a sourpuss or something and I don't want to be that! LOL

I'm afraid I'm a Crisps (chips) person too. I'm not overly keen on chocolate or sweet things although I'll eat them :) but put a bag of crisps in front of me and they are gone in no time!

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

Man, I must be odd man out, don't eat snack foods or fast food for that matter, just good ole meat and potatoes for me and once a day or two or three is fine!

Mount Prospect, IL(Zone 5a)

Sour cream and onion potato chips (crisps)!!

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

POTATO Chips or beef stick,cheese n delirye triscuts

I guess we all know Dori can't make a decision, lol.

none of the above

By the way, what happened to the answers to our favorite color quiz? Did I miss the answers someplace?

Cape May Court House, NJ(Zone 7a)

Am I allowed to say popcorn? It is my favorite. In fact everynight while hanging at DG I have my coffee and popcorn. I am on my way to the microwave right now it just finished popping!!!!! Anybody want some? sue

If it's only the ones on the list I guess it would be cheese curls!!!

This message was edited Monday, Oct 22nd 9:10 PM

This message was edited Monday, Oct 22nd 9:10 PM

CoCo
The answers to the color quiz were: however you describe your favorite color describes your personality.
Ruby
They didn't list popcorn or fruit. I will have to do more "research".

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

ok i will pick the chips-i didnt have any supper tonight!!!

Knoxville, TN

ooooo i love crackers and milk too.i love to smash the bag and pour it into a glass of milk,hey what can i say we were poor ,that was my snack before going to bed,

Okay, I found something for popcorn and nuts. Still looking for fruit.

Georgetown, TX(Zone 8a)

herblady, we were poorer, we never had crackers from the store, so we crumbled cornbread into our milk. I still love it, but you can't find real buttermilk.Sweet milk just isn't quite the same. But it isn't on the list, and the only thing on there for me is mixed nuts. I'm afraid what that says will embarrass me, but there it is. And you wouldn't believe some of the weird sandwiches I make, or what I eat for breakfast.

Panama, NY(Zone 5a)

Almonds, of course if you mix them with chocolate chips they're better, but I eat alomonds by the hand full. They do haveanti-inflamatory properties, btw

MD &, VA(Zone 7b)

Chips, any kind!!!

Chips(Fritos)

Laurel, MD(Zone 7a)

I am all for walkers chips - cheese flavor is sooooo yummy.

Surry, VA(Zone 7b)

I prefer fresh fruit or ice cream, but since they are not listed I'll pick nuts - especially pistachios.

Newark, OH(Zone 5a)

Chips.......barbeque....yum, yum :o)

Auburn, NY(Zone 5b)

I could eat popcorn all day!

Toadsuck, TX(Zone 7a)

Aimee. I love buttermilk and cornbread, too, with lots of pepper. Triskets are my favorite fast food snack.

"eyes"

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

popcorn or cheesecurls

Midland, PA

Cheese curls or bbq chips, either one normally does it for me.

Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

If we have to choose from that list (I really prefer chocolate...) I'd have to say nuts. Oh, boy I'm sure that says something about me ;0)

Harford County, MD(Zone 6b)

OK, mine would be pretzel sticks dipped in pineapple cream cheese...and to Aimee and Eyes, I now consider cornbread and milk a "comfort food",having eaten it growing up.Though I do like mine with plain milk, salt, pepper and sometimes onion(if it's sweet)My kids can't figure out how I could eat such a concoction.

Kitchener, ON(Zone 5A)

Popcorn. We eat it everynight without exception.

Brewers, KY(Zone 6b)

cala, cala, cala...*giggle* once again I do not fit in...WHERE IS CHOCOLATE?????hehehhehe

Hillsboro, OH(Zone 6a)

My favorite....whatever the kids did not demolish while I was at work! LOL By choice-tortillas (cheddar and jalapenos, even better).

Blum, TX(Zone 8a)

I crave pork rinds/popcorn (salty snacks best)

Spring Hill, FL(Zone 9a)

sardines and kippered herring so I guess thats a meat snack if ya stretch the any kind a little.

Knoxville, TN

AAAAHHHHH CORNBREAD,MILK AND PEPPER...........MY GRANNY USED TO MAKE US CRACKLIN CORNBREAD,,,,,,,,,,,,,YUM

Georgetown, TX(Zone 8a)

Glory be, I have found my friends! There are people here who wouldn't freak out in my pantry, which appears empty to most folks. Yes, bring on the cornbread and milk with whatever seasoning you like. Do ya'll like whey, too? And has anyone here ever eaten a sandwich of onion slices, grapes and pepper on sourdough bread just lightly toasted? Leftover broccoli, horseradish and eggs scrambled with cheese on English muffin? Raw onion is said to promote relaxation, as is milk, and almonds, broccoli and grapes fight the free radicals, therefore are good soldiers against cancer. I slice the grapes but not too thinly. Maybe we should have started a thread of the strangest things we actually eat and like for those of us who don't fit any normal list. And I guess I can forget about anyone accepting an invitation to tea at my place, they will be too afraid of the menu.

'nana' it is sooooo good to see you in the garden here again. I really miss not seeing your posts.

I am so glad i'm "normal" with my cornbread and milk snack!! Now here is what y'all been waiting for....drum roll please..........
.....the answers...
Pretzels-energetic, lively and a flirt
Potato Chips-High achievers, successful, enjoy rewards
Tortilla or corn chips-Perfectionists, humanitarians, punctual
Crackers-thoughtful, shy, logical
Meat snacks-Gregarious, and social
Cheese curls-formal, proper, concientious, moral
Nuts-easy going, calm, understanding
Popcorn-take charge, pitches in often, modest, self-confident but not a show-off
See, there weren't any bad ones, just no chocolate. I will see if I can find something about chocolate.

Ewing, KY(Zone 6a)

WOOOOOOWEEEEEEEE Mine is nuts as my snack secret trader can attest too but I was just sure I would regret that answer. lol

Knoxville, TN

OOOOOOOO TEA ANYTIME AIMEE......AND MYSTIC IT FITS YOU TO A TEE...............HEY COCO ,,,,,I MISSED YOU TO [[[COCO]]]]

Jonesboro, GA(Zone 7b)

Choices are so hard for me! I guess I'll pick crackers, but only if they have lots of extra crunchy peanut butter on them!

Newark, OH(Zone 5b)

Well, I'm definitely a perfectionist. Hmmmm, and somewhat of a humanitarian. Doggone it, though, I'm the least punctual person I know! But DH has made me a more punctual woman in the ten years we've been chums. He was always one to arrive very early, and I arrived late, so now we arrive on time. ;o)

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.