weather at the barn #11

Richmond, TX

High 88, sunny, low humidity, generally delightful! Tomorrow the humidity is supposed to rise again - oh, well, it was nice while it lasted...

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Low 60s today for high with chance of frost tonight.

Richmond, TX

Yep, the first day of fall and it's back to summer again here: 92, humid and still. Probably won't drop below 80 tonight.

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

rainy yesterday. currently 52 and sunny

Sunny with highs in low 70s. Very nice day all in all.

Biggs, KY(Zone 6a)

Beautiful day here today. Cool but not cold, breezy and sunny. Downright chilly out there now. In the 40's last night and looking for the same tonight. Frost warning in the morning.

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

currently 38 and sunny. brr!

Currently in the mid 70s. It's nicer outside than inside. lol

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

63 for a high today

Richmond, TX

High of 92, but worse - it was 94% humidity at 6 AM. What happened to fall?

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

46 and cloudy, rain coming later today.

Low 80s for high. Storms rolled thru last night and we have rain in area now.

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

rain tonight and into tomorrow

Biggs, KY(Zone 6a)

Rained most of the day.

Cloudy all day and humid.

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

we had 0.4" of rain today

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

56 and cloudy

Some rain again overnight and mostly cloudy rest of day. Reached a high around 75. A very nice day!!

Richmond, TX

High of 89, mostly sunny and humid. Some chance of rain for the weekend.

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

44 and sunny. no rain for the weekend, which is good as there's a poker run this weekend. 2 hr trail ride and picking up poker chips to hand in for your hand. Everyone has lots of fun. Lunch provided.

South Hamilton, MA

Are you working it or riding Alice?

About the same as yesterday except sunny.

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

both

Richmond, TX

It's raining!

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

very short ride for Alice and I. they had stoned alot of the trails a couple of yrs ago for drainage help. Alice hated it, very tenderfooted on pebbles. she was fine once we hit no stones or grass

it was a gorgeous day to ride, alot of fun for all. 114 riders, great fundraiser.

This message was edited Sep 29, 2012 5:15 PM

This message was edited Sep 29, 2012 5:16 PM

Nice and sunny here. Low 70s here at the house but high 70s in the city. I go from cold to hot back to cold again when I got back home. lol

Richmond, TX

High of 80 here - and it's still raining!

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

glad you're getting the rain, PP.

46 and sunny

Richmond, TX

The rain was wonderful - everything looks greener already (perhaps because the dust has been washed off). I need to finish rebuilding a section of fence that the horses barged into the other day. Post hole digging should be easier after the rain - at least for the first few inches.

South Hamilton, MA

Missed the Mounties ride at the Topsfield fair because of rain. It's indoors but messy for the rest of the fair.

Glad that you are getting rain in TX.

Mid 70s and sunny again. I should have pulled some more weeds today but I was lazy. lol

Richmond, TX

Low 80s, sunny all day, not much humidity - except at noon we had a brief downpour/hailstorm! (?)

Mid 70s and sunny. Felt nice. This weekend the heaters will be coming on. On Sunday our high is only to be 50. Brrrr!!!

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

63 and sunny

Mid 70s and sunny. Was supposed to be windy but it never happened.

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

currently 54 and sunny. cold front coming with 50's for highs and rain

Started out in the 60s then dropped to mid 50s by late morning. That drop was cold!! lol. Will get down to 40s tonight. I brought in all my tenders except one and I have no room for it so it may have to go. It is one of 2 dracenta plants. The one I left out actually has a baby on it that is getting big but there is no room in front of my window. Grrrr....

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

63 and cloudy. this is my high for the day, getting colder as the day goes on.

Low 50s for a high. Everyone is shivering today!! People kept coming into the store and loading up on chili supplies. lol

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

1" of rain yesterday and last night. 41 and sunny

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images