Morning Glories 2012 # 11

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

I agree Helena your blue one does look a lot like Hatsu Arashi.
Jackie really liking your second pink tie dye, would love a few seeds!

(Debra) Derby, KS(Zone 6a)

I LOVE those blues..
gathered two seed pods from Jackies pink no mai and I am glad I grew them out..

Jacksonville, AR(Zone 7b)

Ronnie, I have not marked any of the Tie Dye Pink blooms. I will still be happy to send you a good
mixture from that pretty vine. I bet any of the sds have the capability of making that bloom, in the genes and
all that. :-)
Let me know if you want any new no Mai sds Debra.I see my Tai aki is making quite a few pods
and my Shishi botan too.
Here is one of my blooms from today Ronnie,.Its very close to the bloom you like. I did not get to hand pollinate so
don't know if it will make a pod. I'll mark this one and watch for a sd pod.

Thumbnail by patootie
Gautier, MS

Beautiful bloom Jackie. What I like about it is the light pink with the dark pink stripes.

Gautier, MS

I have a few more blooms this morning.

Blue silk. White with light blue edges, is that the correct name for it?

A Chocolate with a tiny bit of specks.

A funny tiny blue bloom with reverse tube. Most vines stayed outside overnight this cool morning.

Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh

Beautiful blooms Helena. That could be Blue Silk, it throws several different blooms. That soft color is very pretty. Love the specks in your Choc Silk and that tiny blue bloom reminds me of the little unknown blue I had blooming with no id.
Blushing Bride
Plum Purple Velvet a different look with that wide swatch of darker pink
Lav Saz
At least 2 diff Pink Tie Dye blooms everyday. I was so disappointed in this vine at first, now just look at it. I had to wait until it hit full stride to see all the pretty blooms it was hiding within.

Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie
(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Thanks Jackie! Love the pink TD. Your blushing bride i pretty too, I have a volunteer that looks just like that!

Helena your blue could most definitly be 'blue silk' very pretty.
Arlan had a blue like yours he shared with me a few years ago, I grew it this year and all were reverse tube!

beautiful blooms Helena and Jackie, and I would love any seeds ya all send me, I promise to tag them and grow them separately next year. I have some purps blooming , that is about it. Jaimie lynn, shibori, and about four others.
that reverse tube is sooo cute!

love that pink white and dark pink, too.

Gautier, MS

Thanks Jackie, Ronnie and Debra.

Love your pretty blooms Jackie. I like the saying and go by "Good things come to those that wait". I really enjoyed all your blooms and everybodies elses too this year.

Blue bloom and pink porcelain.

I like this lavender chiffon, looks darker than before.

Pink with white blzd.

Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh Thumbnail by helenahkh

Thanks everyone.
Helena, gorgeous blooms. The Lav Chiffon is fantastic. Mine was darker at times too (when last I grew it)
It might have been the'cooler temps that caused it.
A nice Pink Hige
Pink silk decided to put in an appearance
These are consistently the prettiest Purple Tie dye blooms.

Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie
(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Pretty pink silk!

Gautier, MS

Thanks Jackie.

I agree with Ronnie, your pink silk is really pretty. So is your hige and purple tie dye.

Thanks Ronnie and Helena

Milky Way.

Sunrise Mixed from tub out back, throwing one more bloom

Thumbnail by patootie Thumbnail by patootie

the lav chiffon is gorgeous , the pink silk very delicate looking and the blue with PP is exceptional.
love them all!

Gautier, MS

Thanks Debra.

Pretty milky way and sunrise bloom Jackie. It rained here this morning and still having light showers. I was too busy running errands and dr. appt. for my grandson that I didn't even have time to look inside gh until now. Blooms outside got damaged from the rain and only one not so great bloom inside.
We did need the rain though so that good.

Thanks Debra and Helena. I took a few but have another Dr appt at 2pm so will look for pics later.
Hope this is the end of Dr appts for a while, no fun at all. :-)

To the new thread http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1285115

This message was edited Oct 18, 2012 12:17 PM

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.