Dany's MGs 2012 # 4

szarvas, Hungary

Mix bag other .... :

Thumbnail by dany12 Thumbnail by dany12 Thumbnail by dany12 Thumbnail by dany12 Thumbnail by dany12
(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX(Zone 9a)

Oh, I would love to have some of your seeds! They are beautiful!

Gautier, MS

Wow, beautiful selection Dany!

Jacksonville, AR(Zone 7b)

Gorgeous blooms Dany.

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Nice offer Dany!

(Zone 7a)

Your offer of such beauties is very generous, Dany. Nice to see you back.

Had to come back for a 3rd look, :-)
Special blooms, can't wait to get my pkg.
Thank you Dany

szarvas, Hungary

Tomorrow, 5 letters will go!
For Jackie (patootie), Helena (helenahkh), Karen (bluespiral) Linda (taters55) and Shirley (sbish5).
Happy gardening!

Other cultivars in the Mix bag !

Thumbnail by dany12 Thumbnail by dany12 Thumbnail by dany12 Thumbnail by dany12 Thumbnail by dany12

Danny do you need postage? Can't wait to get these beauties, and get them planted!

Gautier, MS

Dany, please let me know about postage. Thank you, love your mg's.

(Zone 7a)

Dany, I would like to pay postage too and with a twist that I talked about in my dmail to you. I'm beyond thrilled to be able to grow out your morning glories. Thank you.

This message was edited Jan 13, 2013 2:03 PM

szarvas, Hungary

Thank you for postage .... but there is no need!
This week, there will be a letter to:
Debra (Joeswife), Ronnie (luvsgrtdanes) and Gary (hostage)

In the bag n1 there are some seeds purpurea (star of Japan).

Thumbnail by dany12

Love the other cultivars in the mix and the Star of Japan, it's a beauty.

(Debra) Derby, KS(Zone 6a)

I am sorry I hav'nt commented, Dany. but you know I love all your beauties. You are a glorious glory grower.

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

OOOHHH That Star of japan is stunning!!
Dany you are beyond generous!

Wyoming, MN

Dany thank you . Your generousity is much appreciated!

Gary

Your wonderful seeds arrived today, thank you Dany.
Can't wait to try them.

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

I received my seeds today and just can't wait to grow them and share all my pics here!! Thank you so much Dany for your gracious generosity!!

Posted in another thread, but I got my seeds also! Thanks so much!

(Zone 7a)

Dany, amid snow and howling wind your seeds arrived today and I am so excited over the prospect of growing these seeds out next summer and sharing pics and hopefully harvested seeds in the future. Luvsgrtdanes said it so well - "Thank you so much for your gracious generosity."

Karen

Quote from patootie :

Your wonderful seeds arrived today, thank you Dany.
Can't wait to try them.

same here, I already planted four lil pots started of kinds you sent.. all tagged and everything which is a big deal for me LOL

Gautier, MS

Dany, Your seeds arrived today . After a long wait I'm very happy to have them. Thank you so much. You are very generous and I can't wait to grow them.

Helena

when I left to go see sister, I had just planted four pots up of 4 of your seeds, Dany, now I have lil babies peeking thru .. ;) 7 days and BAM! LOL

Saginaw, MI

Absolutely gorgeous flowers Dany!! Still waiting anxiously to see if they arrive!!Don't have a regular mail person on our route and mail comes at all hours if at all some days!! Sounds like everyone is going to be having some beauties bloom this spring!!

Saginaw, MI

YEAH!!!!!Got my envelope of mg seeds from Dany today!! THANK YOU so much!!! It was wonderful of you to share your mg seeds with us all! Cannot wait to see what beautiful little surprises I get from them !! Thanks again. Shirley

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.