It's time to vote on our 2017 photo contest! Vote for your favorite photos of the year here!

Please help i.d. this plant.


10 year old potted plant from florist. Was also wondering if it's poisonous to pets. Any help would be appreciatied!

This message was edited Oct 9, 2012 9:15 PM

Thumbnail by amacy2 Thumbnail by amacy2
San Francisco, CA

I agree; this sp. is not pet-safe.

Big Pine Key, FL(Zone 11)

I hadn't known of the danger to pets from this plant. Key Deer are VERY fond of eating the leaves from Sheff.

Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

Just because something may be toxic to pets like dogs and cats doesn't necessarily mean that it's also toxic to deer--different types of animals have problems with different things (for example we can eat grapes & chocolate with no problem, but they're toxic to dogs)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.