Clump Shots 2012 #2

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Thanks you two. Sherry Lane Carr is a really nice one. I've had it about four years now, and it does really great. It's one I will probably always grow.

Karen

Rio Rancho, NM(Zone 7b)

Karen I like that SHERRY LANE CARR too. Very pretty.

Linda

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

A lot of people do like it. It's a great daylily.

Karen

Rio Rancho, NM(Zone 7b)

Karen I just looked at your pics again and I wonder....is TWIST AND SHOUT a crispate, cascade? Looks a little like one.

I also like that FRESH START besides the SHERRY LANE CARR.

Oh heck, I like them all....just wished I had more room to plant more!

We are supposed to freeze tonight, so I'll wander through the yard tomorrow to see what survived the chill.

McGregor, IA(Zone 4b)

Quote from nutsfordaylily :
DL8 again, 4 shots. This is actually about 3 or 4 large clumps, and they really look great when they're in full bloom.
Another of Mom's that I've named MOM'S YELLOW PINWHEEL. You can see it in the bg of pics #3 & #4.

Karen

DLB 8 is great! Are you selling DLs this year?

Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

A few clumps.
August Flame
Stella's Sparky
Rosy Returns
Pack Hunter
Autumn King

Thumbnail by HazelCrestMikeB Thumbnail by HazelCrestMikeB Thumbnail by HazelCrestMikeB Thumbnail by HazelCrestMikeB Thumbnail by HazelCrestMikeB
Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

More...
Sarah Hawes
Boundless Beauty
Mama's Cherry Pie

Thumbnail by HazelCrestMikeB Thumbnail by HazelCrestMikeB Thumbnail by HazelCrestMikeB
Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

That August Flame and Autumn King are two I don't think I have seen before..........really like those! Wonder how late they would bloom down this way?

Love those last three too! I am so amazed that ya'll still have such beautiful blooms this late in the season!

Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

Genna, I have two clumps of August Flame that I got from Karen "Nutsfordaylily". We could always trade after you get settled.

McGregor, IA(Zone 4b)

I just got Autumn Flame this year, and it is a very bright orangey red. Nice.

Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

That sounds great Mike. Maybe by then some of my new ones will be big enough to trade and MAYBE I will have something you don't already have! LOL

Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

Funny, funny Genna ! You have many that you posted pics of that I dont have. I think you got me mixed up with someone else! LOL!

Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

^_^ It would be awesome to do some trading..... I am just praying for a place with room to plant DLs! It is so weird going from all the acreage we have to looking at places with TINY lots!!! :(

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images