How was your day? #364

somewhere, PA

Looks like my flight will be delayed. Bummer. I brought plenty to eat and read so. Will be fine

Tam

Lafayette, NJ(Zone 6a)

Tammy, I hope your wait isn't too long. You are returning to some decent weather.

Jacksonville, FL(Zone 8b)

FREE TO A GOOD HOME
1 Elderly lady who forgets to lock a pet gate and is to lazy to take trash to the kitchen
1 DOG who gets into said trash.

Sandy and that dog

Good night everyone

Sandy and Andre

Thumbnail by wren107
Pleasureville, KY(Zone 6a)

Sandy, so sorry that I haven't said before, but you are taking some beautiful pictures. Love the sunsets. We had a gorgeous one yesterday.

Well, did some bills and made some calls today and found out that the laminate flooring that I thought Lowes had ordered back the first of October would be here this week, found out today that it WASN"T EVEN ORDERED. Talk about being mad, I sure am. Went to the store tonight, told them to cancel the order, and I wanted some compensation for my time and for the interest that would probably be charged on my Lowes credit card. Got 10% off the total order for my time and trouble. Was satisfied with that. Now will just probably wait until next spring to have it done, as it would require the doors to be open and workers going in and out, and just too cold or too close to winter to do that.

DH is watching Kentucky basketball, his winter pass time.

New Thread

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1287417/

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.