Time to vote! Choose your favorite images in our annual Photo Contest HERE

ORVG #196 Getting ready for winter

Pleasureville, KY(Zone 6a)

Oh, Pat, I am so sorry to hear that. ((hugs)) to you. I know that it is very difficult to part with them, even if we know that it is the right thing to do.

Columbus, OH

I'm so sorry, Pat.

Waddy, KY

So sorry to hear that Pat. You know you did the right thing though even though it's hard.

Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6a)

He was almost 13 so I can't complain that he didn't have good mileage... He just had an exceptional personality. Plus he was a big cat. He could have given some pygmy goats a run for their money. Finally, an excellent mouser, which we've sorely needed since I put all those grasses in by the driveway. Of course, there was that night when he brought me a mouse at 3 AM. At first I thought it was a catnip toy, then: EEKAMOUSE! Not crazy about sleeping with live mice. He used to scare the dog just by lumbering into the room, then sitting on the dog's puff just to establish who was really in charge. So now we're down to just Bruiser as far as cats go, and Bruiser would really like to live outside all the time, or anywhere in or on my car. When I'm unloading groceries, I have to be careful not to shut him in the car. He sleeps on top of the car, in the garage, in the summer, and has gotten stubborn about getting off, even when I back the car out. He would probably drive if I let him (shades of Toonces!). Lord, I love my critters.
Pat

Pleasureville, KY(Zone 6a)

Pat, he sounded like he enjoyed a long life and a good life with you. Just be glad that your paths crossed in this lifetime.

Waddy, KY

Anybody ready for a new thread? Looks like this one is getting a bit long..

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1298366/

This message was edited Feb 15, 2013 7:21 AM

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.