Only a few more days to enter our 19th Annual Photo Contest. Voting starts this Friday! You can submit your best images HERE

HOME IS WHERE THE HEART IS - Valentine Exchange

Saginaw, MI

Have some ideas but still not absolutely "certain" exactly what I will do!! Will be neat to see what we all come up with!

(Pat) Kennewick, WA(Zone 5b)

YES!! tomorrow and I am eager to get it going!!

San Antonio, TX(Zone 8a)

ATTENTION ATTENTION VALENTINE SWAPERS.

Yes, the names will be drawn tomorrow. Now since I didn't make this a for real and certain way, How do you all prefer to do the names draws ?
Do you want it to be partner to partner or just secret exchange partners?

Elfie @ Goodwater,, AL(Zone 7b)

Secret. Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anything you choose will be fine with me.

(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX(Zone 9a)

I prefer it be secret too!

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Secret please.

Saginaw, MI

Ssshhh! It's a secret!!!!

(thunder)Wildwood, FL(Zone 9a)

secret please, and thank you ♥

Mountain View, CA(Zone 9b)

Hi, all.
Can I join in, too? Sorry for taking so long to get back to you, but I've been debating... It just sounds like too much fun to pass it up! :)
Also, if you're sending foods, a couple of things to avoid: Please no hot spices (love spices, just not hot ones like the hot chili kind). Also, love cinnamon, but not the Red Hots candy.
And, I love chocolate, but not the liqueur-filled chocolates. (I don't drink alcoholic beverages, so I'm not a big fan of these.)
Thanks!
Michelle

San Antonio, TX(Zone 8a)

Secret it is. Give me a couple of minutes and I will dmail you your secret swap partner.

I am ready and waiting....trying to be patient ......LOL

San Antonio, TX(Zone 8a)

I have sent out all the Exchange Valentines. If you haven't received yours please let me know.
If you have a problem following through with your exchange Valentine, Please let me know ASAP
Have fun and thank you all for joining in . I hope this is going to be fun for you too.
Jan

whooo hooo I got my name !!! now I best get to working on my valentine

thanks Jan, Hope you have a wonderful day !!!

Saginaw, MI

Got mine too!!

Got my name too. Sure hope the weather will clear up soon as I need a couple of dry days to finish mine.

Hi, all.
Got my name, too :)
Michelle

San Antonio, TX(Zone 8a)

So far so good, If you haven't received your Exchange Valentine, let me know.

just got home and just got mine!! THANKS, a lovely lady to come up with something nice for. She's VERY talented so it will be difficult to think up something unique for!

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

I received mine.

Cocoa Beach, FL(Zone 10a)

Got my name and can now personalize just for her. Thank you for hosting. This should be fun.

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

Got my name!

San Antonio, TX(Zone 8a)

Great, thank you all for letting me know that you got your valentine names. I appreciate it.

Well the weather report says that starting next week the weather will be down to decent dry days. So I am geared up to leave on Monday to go work at my old house to finish my buddy Valentine!!!!! Very, very excited!!

I got my name too! ^_^.

San Antonio, TX(Zone 8a)

Heheh, Psychw2, you are too kind. She got my name. Nothing secret about the hostess. Heheh

Jan, YOU and I were the ONLY ones who knew I got your name!!! You spoiled THEIR secret!! hehehe

San Antonio, TX(Zone 8a)

Heheh, yea, I know, I never was good at keeping secrets. LOL

Kansas City (Joyce), MO(Zone 5a)

I got my name but I am not telling....course if someone sent me chocolate I might...rofl.....high bribs....

Bribes..did you say bribes???? Naaa, no chocolate here...lol...

LOL! No choccies, cause you ate them all at Christmas!

Saginaw, MI

Aaaahhhhh---bribes of chocolate --- that's enough to make anybody talk!!!!

Ooo, chocolate bribes... tasty! :) LOL
Hey, Kris, do you still have your same food restrictions as you did at Christmas? Thought your buddy might want to know if that were the case :) ... And, no, I'm not giving anything away! Well, okay, maybe for a chocolate bribe... I might consider... LOL
Michelle

San Antonio, TX(Zone 8a)

You are all so funny. I hope my partner doesn't have any food allergies or scent allergies.

Linda Kay them chocolates at Christmas is long gone! Lol
I won't tell....well not easily.... well I will try to be strong... Course if aN m&m shows up at my house all bets are off...

Only couple things I dont drink coffees, and cant burn candles. Oh did I mention I Love milk chocolatr...rofl

Man... you ladies are BRUTAL!!! I mean, I can withstand Waterboarding but not bribes of Milk Chocolate covered nuts... or covered coconut... or did I mention I LOVE carmels or toffee.. ... mmmmmm...but it will do NO good cuz JAN told the world who I have!!! LOL, no bribes coming my way!!! hehehe

I need to be at the office 2 hours early to go to a training in Spokane tomorrow. I'm hoping the training is AWESOME cuz there is a "little tension" in the office right now and a 2 hour trip there with the 4 of us one car could be torture!! LOL

Yeah.. guess I should have said something. But my buddy can send whatever they like, I will share ( give ) any candy to Ralph. LOL...

San Antonio, TX(Zone 8a)

Love caramel, hate nuts. hehehe hint hint.

How are you all coming with your Valentines. Just curious.

Working on mine, will go out in a few days, maybe Monday!

psych, we must be twins seperated at birth...rofl...your list if my loves....rofl.

I like some dark chocolate, you know with a mint, like junior mints or my all time favorite mint is "after eight" thin mint and it is dark chocolate but normally not a big dark chocolate fan. And I will admit to all of you I have no "class" at all, I am not a fan of 'high' class chocolates, I know or have heard I am suppose to like chocolate with high percent of something but I am just a plain old fashioned girl...Russel Stovers is about as classy as I get. Chocloate with nuts or coconuts....omg.....is it too early for candy? rofl.

Do your "others" get you roses on Valentines Day? Once one of the baby girls in the office was surprised that I didn't get roses and I explained I surely hope I never do because it would be quite expensive because I would have to hire a private dectective...rofl. Don't get me wrong I love roses but gosh they are too expensive and die, I would much rather have the whole bush...rofl.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.