Only a few more days to enter our 19th Annual Photo Contest. Voting starts this Friday! You can submit your best images HERE

HOME IS WHERE THE HEART IS - Valentine Exchange

(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX(Zone 9a)

How did you get the spices in the mug rugs Jan?

San Antonio, TX(Zone 8a)

I made them double thick and crushed the spices and poured them inside and stitched them up.

Kansas City (Joyce), MO(Zone 5a)

I love everything and the detail is amazing on the things u made. The chocolates are huge and very good. I wondered if the salt water taffy was made there. It is really good i did figure out at work today i probably shouldnt eat it while working....rofl just let me think abt putting one in my mouth and the phone would ring or somebody would find it necessary to talk to me...lol

(Pat) Kennewick, WA(Zone 5b)

Ya, that's Murphy's Law at it's finest!! LOL

Saginaw, MI

Lucky you Happ!! Jan sure sent a wonderful valentines surprise to you!!

This message was edited Feb 6, 2013 7:59 PM

Anxious to see what everyone else gets.
Mine is going out today.....it is always nerve racking rather they like it or not....

San Antonio, TX(Zone 8a)

How's everyone doing with getting there valentines sent out. Who still needs to send them?
Be sure to let me know if you are having any problems.

Elfie @ Goodwater,, AL(Zone 7b)

I am going to be a little late. However I plan to add extras to make up for the delay..

Mine went out yesterday.

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Well I finished my gift,and mailing out in the morning. Will send confimation number when I get it.

Oracle , AZ(Zone 8b)

Not yet!!!

Not mailed yet, I am having issues with bonding/ finding E6000. I'm going to try ANOTHER product. I WILL find something that works, everythng else is ready including the Valentine etc to your friend Jan.

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Wow! Happygarden you received a wonderful gift from Jan. Great job Jan .
Patti

San Antonio, TX(Zone 8a)

Awww.,.. thank you everyone. I just really enjoy the swaps and I never know when to stop. Heheh. I am just happy you like it all. I wasn't sure if you drank coffee, tea or just some hot chocolate. Hugs

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

Wow! Beautiful gifts!

Mine went out yesterday....and expected delivery is Friday.....anyone getting a package from me (Joyce) just a little word of caution, take things out gently, there is a sort of sharp point not bad or anything like that but I don't want you to get poked if you are like me and start yanking things out like a crazy person....rofl. Hope everything arrives ok.

I have my heart banner hanging from the mantel in the living room and is so pretty, the rest of my pretties are scattered around the kitchen and dining room and looks so nice.

I lied, I thought hubby mailed them out, they are still in the truck. I will get them out today.

Sorry wrong Valentine thread.

This one has been recieved already.

This message was edited Feb 7, 2013 3:58 PM

Saginaw, MI

Sounds like something that would happen to me Linda!! The best of intentions don't always work out as planned!!! That's o.k., you still have time!! That is is you can count on the postal system once it gets in their hands!! Lots of changes going to happen in our postal system! Raising prices and getting less service--hmmm--seems to be the way of the world anymore:(

(thunder)Wildwood, FL(Zone 9a)

I am thinking I am going to have to send mine out in two shipments. I have some ready, some not. second part is taking longer than I thought. Had a colonoscopy yesterday and it wiped me right out!!! don't know if I will get much done today. :( still feeling groggy. thought I would get finished day before yesterday, but I spent much of the day in the bathroom :( too much information?? sorry :(

but I am pleased to report that I am very healthy in that dept.!!! was weighing heavy on my mind. recently found out that my biological father died of colon cancer. and my Dr had been bugging me for a few years now, to get one. And my older brother has had some colon problems. * big sigh* sure glad to be done with it, and know I am healthy in that area at least :)

Yes I think that is good idea! gonna go pack it up right now and get hubs to bring it to PO...

"Wipted me me right out" huh? Sorry but I had to laugh at the pun!! Glad you got some relief from worry.

Thunder was that your first one? The procedure itself is not bad, it is drinking that horrid stuff the day before to clean you out! YUCK! Glad to hear your OK!

(thunder)Wildwood, FL(Zone 9a)

yes first one. was not covered by ins. so I had been telling the Dr no. well now covered, and finding out about my father....figured I best do it.
that stuff made me think of alka seltzer :( was indeed hard to swallow.
I did not eat anything for two days, and my biggest problem was...I got very weak. the morning of procedure, when I got up and went into the bathroom, I was so weak, I fell. nothing major happened thank goodness. but I am still achy all over. I sorta crashed into the tile wall, and slid down onto the floor.
could have been much worse. yup could have been very bad....

first part of my Valentine is on its way. Another piece will soon follow.

Mountain View, CA(Zone 9b)

Hi, all.
Well, this week has proved to be quite a busy week... and this was when I was going to be working on getting my box together for my buddy. And, of course, the weekend is busy, too... I'm hoping to get my box out first thing Monday morning so it can get to my buddy by Valentine's. But there's a possibility that it may need to go out Tuesday morning. Going to try for Monday though!
Happgarden, that's a really cool box you received! :) What fun surprises!
Michelle

Mountain View, CA(Zone 9b)

Oh, I forgot... Can we start a new page? This one's starting to take a long time for my computer to load. Thanks!
Michelle

San Antonio, TX(Zone 8a)

Moved to new page http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1297449/

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images