It's time to vote on our 2017 photo contest! Vote for your favorite photos of the year here!

some of my tiny gardens

DeLand, FL(Zone 9b)

This message was edited Feb 27, 2013 8:12 AM

Thumbnail by DavidofDeLand Thumbnail by DavidofDeLand Thumbnail by DavidofDeLand
Arroyo Grande, CA(Zone 9a)

I love it, David.
Here's one of mine. I built the "hobbit" hole out of styrofoam and cement. Here it is at Halloween.

Thumbnail by Domehomedee Thumbnail by Domehomedee
DeLand, FL(Zone 9b)

This message was edited Feb 27, 2013 8:12 AM

(Pegi) Norwalk, CA(Zone 10b)

I love your tiny gardens! Very creative David and "Dee".

Edinburg, TX

David - those are fabulous!!! You need to move to south Texas and be my next door neighbor!!! I don't get on Dave's much (blame work) but have noticed you always have great ideas with photos to prove it.

Dome - amazing talent too!!! Y'all are awesome!!!

~ Cat

South, TX

Your work is amazing!!! I love it!

DeLand, FL(Zone 9b)

This message was edited Feb 27, 2013 8:13 AM

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

David, love it! Do you ride? or just your fairies/gnomes?

DeLand, FL(Zone 9b)

This message was edited Feb 27, 2013 8:13 AM

Grand Junction, CO(Zone 6a)

Dave- in designing your wonderful tiny gardens do you have a particular scale or do you eye-ball it as to what looks good together? I will have to build mine to go indoors in winter in zone 6 but plan to do a Gnome garden that will stay out except for the figurines as the snow and cold will be hard on them.

Great ideas...any hints :-)

(Pegi) Norwalk, CA(Zone 10b)

I love those tiny gardens. I have some gnomes that I wanted to place in a garden, maybe I can get start on one this year.

Puyallup, WA(Zone 7b)

Wow! Thanks for posting & sharing your tiny gardens. I'm ready to "borrow" some of your ideas. Again, thanks!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.