Until We Meet Again

Biggs, KY(Zone 6a)

My DG subscription is up in just over a week and I didn't want to leave without saying goodbye. I enjoy the friends I have met here on the equine forum and I will miss you all. I hope to be back before long. I will still be able to read and post on the homesteading forum so I hope to see you all over there. Thank you all for sharing your lives and your critters with me. I have truly enjoyed it. Thank you all for sharing your knowledge with me. I am better for it.

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

you will be missed, Cajun! it's been great getting to know you.

South Hamilton, MA

Sorry. We know you have had a tough time with other issues. Please hurry back if you find that you can. Your knowledge helps us as well.

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Will miss seeing you post on here as well. Hurry back as soon as you are able!!

Richmond, TX

I will watch for you on the Homesteading forum; I hope you will have time to post.

Biggs, KY(Zone 6a)

I hope to be back soon. We are planning to ride a lot this summer and I want to be able to share our stories and pics with you all.

Biggs, KY(Zone 6a)

I have received a tremendous blessing. Some Angel person somewhere paid to renew my subscription. I had sent a question about dmail to the administration. I was expecting to get an answer from them but instead I got a notice that my subscription had been renewed!!! This is such a wonderful blessing for me. Life has been really hard as of late but God always makes a way. I pray wonderful blessings on whoever allowed themselves to be used by God to bless me. Thank you seems so inadequate. Now I will be here to share our pics with you as DH learns to ride again.

South Hamilton, MA

So glad that you are still with us.

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

Yay!! I'm glad you will be with us.

Richmond, TX

Yippee! Good things really do happen to good people.

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

YAY!! Looking forwards to pictures!!

Brisvegas, Australia(Zone 12b)

Hi CajuninKy,
I am in the same boat as you.
When my Sub. runs out I am gone.
I have enjoyed your posts.

Cheers kell.

Richmond, TX

No! Don't leave us; we need the international input.

Biggs, KY(Zone 6a)

I will miss you. Life the last few years has been very hard for us. My DH fought and lost to save his foot. Trying to pick up the pieces and now fighting kidney failure really takes it out of you. Being able to come here and get a bit of relief for a while, it means the world to me. The person who paid my subscription has done a far bigger thing for me than they realize and I pray all the blessings of heaven on them. I pray you are able to stay also. We are like a family here.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images