Tired dog

Decatur, GA

I thought I might give a few of you a smile this morning with these pictures of my little dog TBone. He was particularly tired the evening I took these pictures. I promise I didn't set him up for the shot.
I think he is so cute!

Thumbnail by helenchild Thumbnail by helenchild Thumbnail by helenchild
Saugerties, NY(Zone 5a)

Adorable, I love the way he rests :>) He's very cute !!!

Rowlett, TX(Zone 8a)

TBone! Wake up, sleepyhead!

Carla

Phoenix, AZ

That is so darn cute! How old is little Mr Tbone?

Decatur, GA

I rescued him when he was 3-4yrs and so he is now 10 or 11yrs. He is a Toy Fox Terrier - the best breed in the world! ;-)

Las Vegas, NV(Zone 9a)

Adorable. I wonder what he is thinking about? Thanks for sharing.

Madison, AL

Helen - you are 100% correct - best breed in the world. I remember your talking about your baby when I posted that I had gotten Charlie last August - September. He is the center of our house and lives now. He sits just like your Tbone sometimes - I guess that must be comfortable for a TFT. I notice he has a nice warm blanket right there - Charlie loves to lay on the couch with a blanket over him. We have to be careful not to sit on him. The rule now is that any blanket has a small dog under it until proven otherwise. Do you have more pictures of Tbone you could share?

Decatur, GA

I would love to share some other pictures of TBone. There is another silly one of him sleepy - TBone has a busy life. ^_^
How about some of your little guy?

Thumbnail by helenchild Thumbnail by helenchild Thumbnail by helenchild Thumbnail by helenchild
Madison, AL

Great pictures! Tbone looks rather regal in the last one and the second one is so appealing. Here are some pictures of my Charlie (one includes his buddy Snowflake). My son Ben says he does not like little dogs, but he picked up Charlie to give some advice on playing cards. Charlie settled down in his lap for a nap and Ben refused to get up and disturb him for 1/2 an hour! Toy Fox Terriers rule the roost!

Thumbnail by stillwood Thumbnail by stillwood Thumbnail by stillwood Thumbnail by stillwood
Decatur, GA

Charlie looks like a fabulous dog. I like his plaid jacket! Was he a rescue, or did you get him as a puppy? How old is he?
I am glad Ben came around about small dogs. TFTs are great dogs. Smart, active, interactive, balanced.
Thanks for posting your pictures. I really enjoyed them.

Madison, AL

I got Charlie from Barbara Andrews of Rutherfordton, NC (AKC judge, Vice President of American Toy Fox Terrier Club, and breeder of TFTs for many years - O'BJ Kennels). Charlie was 1 year old and ready for the show ring, but Barbara was having some health problems and did not think she was going to be able to show anymore. So she was looking for someone wanting a great little dog (and really hoped the new mom would show him). I was put in touch with her and we hit it off. Although I have no interest in showing him, she agreed to let him adopt us. Fortunately, since then her health has greatly improved and she will be back in action soon with AKC. But Charlie is ours to stay. He took about 5 months to properly train us to cater to his every need, but we have all settled down now. She is hoping to be able to breed him to one of her great little females during the next year and maybe get a Son of Charlie - but that is not definite yet.

Lyndonville, NY

I so understand T-Bone, I feel the same way!

Love that face and pictures.

Debbie

San Antonio, TX(Zone 8a)

speaking of tired dogs, what do dogs dream of

Thumbnail by Gourdbeader
Decatur, GA

I think they dream about other dogs and critters they would like to kill!
Your dog know how to relax, I can see. ^_^

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.