April rains end the drought???

suburban K.C., MO(Zone 6a)

A dreary Monday here too. I've already fallen on my backside once today! I wasn't hurt, I got back up quick in case anybody was looking you know! There was a car coming up the street that saw me go down but they kept on going when they saw I was alright. I was moving that green trailer now that it's empty of topsoil. That green trailer is no lightweight, it got away from me momentarily, so I turned it loose and I bounced off the tongue of it like a sack of potatoes! It's usually pretty easy to manage, but today it wasn't going down without a fight! Anyway, I picked it right back up and got it unhooked from the Durango and walked it back and parked it. It didn't want to go but I can be very persuasive! I've spit on that trailer before and I'll do it again!
My shoulder will now have a nice bruise on it, but bruises always seem to go away!

Awww.. a little gray bubble envy to me?! Well, just for that I'll send you that pretty white SpiderPlant baby by the 04/08/2013 in that first photo up there, ju! I better wait a couple weeks to send it and more though because it gets down to the 30's and 40's some nites, it might be at least that low there as well. I don't have any bubble envies right now but I got manila envelopes and plenty of bubble packing that I can cut to go in them so they hopefully don't get all smashed up like the striped Wondering Jew cuttings did in the mail. Speaking of them, I am also sending you more of them.
I hope you get a computer and also that you get to feeling better, ju. : )
Will

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

I am impatient for some of the flower to return to see how many are still alive . I know I have lost a couple (that I should not have) only that makes the ones that return all the more appreciated .
Concrete poles take while as to poof and done ,it does not happen that way.. I am making them with water and soda bottle empties , and swing set and arbor metal for reinforcement . Looks pretty bad to view to start with only when I get to using the plastic with a cardboard liner I can separate the plastic from the cardboard and peel the cardboard of the concrete Etc then they will look like concrete poles
I will try to make a half a dozen so for some morning glory vines ,clematis and Honey vine milkweed all have something to climb on.
I will enjoy the plants when you get to that , hope you like the little plants and cuttings I sent today . I did not label a one of them !!!lol So when they get there ask if anything confuses you !! We do not have any low temps here until Thursday night , last night 54 degrees tonight 56 and so on , it gives the plants a couple of good days to get where they are going . Drops to low 30's for Thursday and Friday night .
Letting those fifteen varieties of tomato plants begin to harden off , I will need that concrete pole work to hold the wire for those to grow on . Hoping for lots of goodies from the garden this year ..!!!^_^

Madison, IL(Zone 6b)

lurking. : )

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Me too ! saw you off t work post this morning . Your activities with that and the weekends would wear me out .
gb you do seem to stay busy or entertained , nice full life , best kind .
Not much going on here today , nobody has the Monday energy except the youngsters ,

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

I don't have much energy now either. lol. I did this morning while at work but only because we were pretty busy. Had to load up some wall stones early this morning and we were short one person so lots of rushing around. Next thing I know it's time to go home. lol.

I have hollyhocks and a clematis in pots outside right now. They are the bagged roots. I left them out during the last freeze so they suffered a setback but they will be coming in this time because they are putting out some new growth again and I don't want to lose them. I also have black hollyhock roots and trycertris roots in the truck waiting on me to get more potting soil and get them planted. lol

Hope everyone is ready for the next round of storms tomorrow night. Gonna be a bad one in our area.

Madison, IL(Zone 6b)

I just got back from walking the dogs around the block 3 times. The last time to pick up the poo that JoJo deposited in front of a nice neighbor's house because I forgot the poo bags. I guess to some I'm young, but others I'm old. I do try to stay active so that I don't rust. Right now every muscle in my body is screaming from weeding and planting my veggie garden over the weekend. Since I sit at a desk all day, I try to keep moving as much as possible while I'm away from work.

Our high was close to 80 F today & mostly sunny. Tomorrow's high is suppose to be around 78 F. I purchased some hollyhock seeds that I'm going to plant whenever I figure out where. I need to decide on a good place because I want them to grow back every year. When I was a kid, we had hollyhocks and bachelor buttons coming up everywhere. I like the old fashioned cottage gardens like my great-grandma had growing along side her farmhouse. I found some gladiola and lily bulbs in the frig that I received as a gift for Mother's Day last year & forgot to plant. I'm going to plant them in the church planter. I have about 32 bulbs, so I'll probably plant half in the church pot & find a spot for the others in my flower beds. I also have some rose moss seeds. My mom grew rose moss in a planter that my dad made from a washer tub and irises inside concrete tiles. I also have some saved 4 o'clock seeds to sow, marigolds, zinnias, bee balm, & others that I don't remember. I hope that I can find room to sow all these seeds. My husband is mowing the lawn right now. Maybe I can reduce some of it for him by making some new flower beds. : )

juhur, you do way more than you realize & probably more than me! I wish that I could focus more on keeping up with the housework. I'm happy to keep the kitchen cleaned up and the laundry done. I could take a full week off work just to give this house a good thorough cleaning! The more farsighted I become, the less I notice the dust. (lol) I've got to get back to my plaster repair & painting projects. I'll probably get busy with that once it's too hot to go outdoors.

We will be paying for this nice weather by tomorrow night thru Wed. with the threat of severe weather. Everyone stay safe indoors when the storms hit. : )

Oh, you like natural rocks in your landscaping too, green? - Here is just a few around my shade garden, that's the Ligularia dentata coming up in the top right corner, I got it from pepper around 2 or 3 years ago, it gets some big leaves, it's called 'Midnight Lady'.

Thanks ju, I will love whatever you sent me! Oh yes, I'll probably be asking questions of them!

Wow, the forecast doesn't look good for at least 2 days this week, Wed. and Fri. - http://www.kshb.com/subindex/weather/forecast/7_day_forecast Wed. a 90% chance of something and Friday a low of 27, woohoo! I'm not ready but rain is good anyway!

I assembled my 4' x 4' raised garden from Aldi's! - It's a kinda neat structure, the sides are plastic made to look like wood and those stakes hold the corners together and go in the ground.
It's held together by screws, it seems sturdy enuff! -
Photos aren't attaching so that stinks!

Boy, DG is not feeling well or something. I haven't been able to attach my photos and it's taking a long time just to load the forum. I'll try those photos again. -
It's funny how our weather here usually ends up about the same at green's and then ju's houses a day or two later!
I think DG is running on all cylinders now. I love Hollyhocks too, I have 3 clumps of them outside, 2 clumps are black Hollyhocks and 1 is 'Summer' Carnival', it is pink.
Oddly enuff, I don't have any of the plain old maroon ones, I like those too!
Not looking forward to mowing, I have a bunch to pushmow! 15 varieties of tomatoes, that is a lot!

Thumbnail by shortleaf Thumbnail by shortleaf

I noticed DG was acting up too. Thought it was just me. lol

I orginally had dark maroon triple bloom hollyhocks but they have reverted back to white which is pretty also so I don't mind too much. The roots in pots are a mixture so I'm hoping no white because my friend's house is white and they are going there. lol. I'm keeping the black ones for myself and putting them somewhere away from the others so they hopefully come true from seed.

It can rain all it wants too til mid week next week then it has to dry out. I have my birthday cookout next Saturday at my grandma's and I really don't want to buy another canopy or cram people inside. lol

Madison, IL(Zone 6b)

We have a push-mower too! I really should give my husband a hand since it was my idea to switch from gas powered to the push-mower. My poor hubby is going to need surgery real soon, so I'll be mowing for a couple of months while he recovers. My daughter Nicole can help too. In fact, Chloe thinks the push-mower is fun! We can take turns. (lol)

I'm really thinking about growing my flowers in containers. There's an old tire in the backyard that had lilies growing in it when we moved here 24 years ago. I'm going to pull it out & plant some flowers in it. I've been visiting some other communities; such as "Cottage Gardening" to get some ideas on making neat flower borders & using recycled items for outdoor flower containers.

During my dad's retirement, he stayed busy gardening and had flowers growing all over his front lawn. Shrubs and rosebushes were scattered everywhere. I remember what a maze it was trying to cut his grass when he became ill. If I make some garden paths, that would make it easier to maintain the space around the beds. I've got to start planning. Time to put it on graph paper.

I have my Black Hollyhocks away from the 'Summer Carnival' one. The 'Summer Carnival' one probably will be white or maroon this year. I'm no Hollyhock expert, (or anything expert..lol) but I don't think those pretty colors on them stay every year. I like white and maroon anyway. I'm hoping the Black Hollyhocks will stay black, I love a black flower!
Eeek! A birthday on tax day, pepper! Unfortunately, that's a kinda memorable date for people like me that owe! This is a kinda big one isn't it? It's in 1 week from yesterday, Happy early birthday!
What are you now, 21?!

An old tire of flowers huh green? Okay, but if you fill up an old toilet with flowers I'm putting in a call to Code Enforcement there in Madison!

The exception is not the rule I'm sure, I don't mean to alarm you green, but that is good that he won't be mowing during that time. Years ago, a great aunt's husband had a heart attack and died while mowing with a push-mower.
Oh, my pushmower is still gas-powered. I wanted a manual one, but then you have to do it like once a week or the grass is too tall, if it has rained.
I got it last Oct. for a good deal because the mowing season was over. Actually, last year I never mowed but maybe once or twice early on then I hit something and bent the blade.
I put a new blade on it then the mower wouldn't start! The grass never grew anyway, I think it died even because of the heat and drought.
Graph paper is good. I had that same intention about 3 years ago but never did it. It's just easier to plan stuff when the house belongs to you I guess!
Here is a self portrait of the scoundrel you people have got yourselves mixed up with! - lol Hehe, there is not 2 of me there, the mirror door thing was open!
Will

This message was edited Apr 9, 2013 7:20 PM

Thumbnail by shortleaf
Madison, IL(Zone 6b)

Pepper, we're celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary on 4/15! No definite plans right now, but I am off Mon. & Tue.

My husband is actually in very good health. He's not on any medication. He plays his drums all the time and lifts weights everyday. He's getting a large polyp removed from his colon. The good news is that the biopsy came back negative. He meets with the surgeon on Thursday to schedule his surgery. He's never had any kind of surgery; except a hernia op a few years ago.

Nice pic Will; though I liked the pic of you with your mom better. ; ) The tire doesn't look that bad. It has a scalloped edge and is painted white. I'll have to post a pic. I don't think that my hubby would let me put anything that tacky on the lawn, so that's not going to happen here; even if I wanted to. : )

I've been watching the weather forecast/predictions and the West gets it first and hopefully the storm weakens as it makes it's way East. The severe weather is suppose to reach the St. Louis area late tomorrow evening.

I have maps of my veggie garden on graph paper in a folder all the way back to 2003; for rotation purposes. I have my entire backyard on graph paper. It's how I pass the winter months. Plan, plan, plan!

Thru the 90s, I was raising my kids, going to college at night, working full-time, and keeping the books for my mom's restaurant. I had a garden, but it was always a mess. My mom sold her restaurant about the same time that I graduated. I've really enjoyed the past 13 years having more free time to garden. There are still some chaotic days, but nothing like the 90s!

Thanks Betty. A pic with my Mom? I don't remember that. That Easter Egg hunt she had? I uploaded a photo that I took of that but I was taking the photo, I wasn't in it. That was my brother-in-law in that pic, we look similar. This one? - edited ----> Oh, I remember now, the one where I was a baby! Yeah, times they have changed some! - http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/fp.php?pid=9461398
Will

This message was edited Apr 9, 2013 7:35 PM

Thumbnail by shortleaf

I don't plan much for my garden. If it grows and thrives I'm happy. lol. I actually need to figure out why my dwarf willow bushes aren't doing anything. I took a risk last week and did a little trimming on one and left the other one alone. Thought maybe I would get lucky and it would jumpstart it's growth. I've had them for about 3-4 years now and they aren't much bigger than when I planted them. If they don't do anything this year I may give them to my grandma and find some shorter height roses to put there. Or hydrangas. lol. Something that flowers, is a showstopper and doesn't get over 4 feet tall because of the meter.

Madison, IL(Zone 6b)

pepper, I love my hydrangeas. I grow the Annabelles. I bought one from Cottage Gardens and the other from Moonshine Designs Nursery.

Thumbnail by greenbrain Thumbnail by greenbrain Thumbnail by greenbrain Thumbnail by greenbrain Thumbnail by greenbrain
Madison, IL(Zone 6b)

Will, the baby pic is my fav.

I see on the weather radar that the storms are arriving in the KC area. I hope that it's not too bad. I see a huge difference in temps in front and behind the squall line. That's not a good sign. I'm off to bed. I better sleep while I can. Good night all.

Haha! The baby pic is your fav. eh?! I'm afraid my toiletry habits and clothing style has changed a bit since I was 5 mos. old! rofl Not too terribly bad on the weather, lot of rain, it's raining now.
Well, off to work! No "h" word yet!

Madison, IL(Zone 6b)

Stay away "t" and "h" words! I see a few "t"s and lots of "h" on the weather radar moving this way. Also damaging winds. "Battening down the hatches!" & heading off to work. It's going to be a stormy day, and I'll probably come home to those maple tree helicopter like seeds all over my garden. These things are so prolific. I believe that every single one of them sprouts. They even sprout in the rain gutters! lol

No hail here, but a guy at work said his car got hailed on but it didn't sound too bad. Is a "t" thunder, green? If it is, there has been plenty of thunder so better get ready to get under the covers and peek out when it's not thundering! : ) Just kidding you again! I'm a kidder you know!

I only have 2 Hydrangeas, they are called, 'Mini Penny'. They haven't bloomed real nice yet. They better get to blooming, or else! Or else I need that spot!
Oh, I know about Silver Maples and helicopters too, I know someone who used to drive copper nails in them, when they were a nuisance.
I thought I'd upload a bit of an amusing photo. It's of my shirt after work this morning, all this sweat is just pitiful, and it's in the forties! - I didn't belong to that track club, that's why some clothes are cheap, they say stupid stuff on them!

This message was edited Apr 10, 2013 8:46 AM

Thumbnail by shortleaf
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Looks and sounds like fun !!

I am such a Hog !! Here's rooting for you!!

Thumbnail by juhur7

That Ground Hog looks like it means business! Here is my pic of the beast! -
Hey, guess who I visited today at her workplace, she was off work but she browsed the plants there! Home Depot has a nice selection, it would excite me if I worked there! Pepper! I met her and gave her a couple of Hazelnut bushes that I had extra and we visited for awhile! - It was raining and quite gloomy.
But, we had a good visit, we always do.
Will

Thumbnail by shortleaf Thumbnail by shortleaf
Madison, IL(Zone 6b)

"t" is for tornadoes. We're currently under a tornado watch here in the St. Louis area. It's around 83 F right now & my husband has the a/c running. lol The isolated storms have been passing north and south of us; even east and west. Nothing happening here yet, but I know that the BIG stuff is on it's way; along with the cooler temps. My husband is out working on finishing up the lawn. I guess that he needed the a/c to cool off. My 1st tulip has opened and it's orange.

Visiting Pepper at work. That is so cool. I said that I could picture her in the HD garden center, & here's the pic to prove it!

The groundhogs are sooo cute. : )

Will, I hope that you do your own laundry! Ha! Ha!

Lewisville, MN(Zone 4a)

We don't need tornadoes here. Worthington MN is devastated by ice. Many branches & trees down. Power poles broke off & ice continues. 100% of city without electricity.
I think Sioux Falls SD is having same weather.
Winter storm warning continues here.
http://www.dglobe.com/event/photogallery/id/525/

Tornadoes, I see, no mention of tornado activity here. Wow, 83 F there! That is a "t" word temperature in April unfortunately. Hehe, yes I do do my own laundry, I also wash my undergarments, underarms and use deodorant! Yes, Home Depot would be a very cool place to work. Congrats on the orange tulip, green! 25 years eh? That is admirable. My maternal grandparents are celebrating their 70th anniversary this Summer, I am very lucky, they are in their 90's. Kudos to your husband for being pro-active with the polyp, it could've been worse. My paternal grandfather had a section of his large intestine removed due to Colitis. It is probably somewhat similar, he lived fine for 17 years after that with a Colostomy bag, it was quite odorous I remember. I'd take odorous if it meant my life, easily! That didn't contribute to his demise, chewing tobacco did.

Eeek! Wow, the weather stinks up there, Bernie! Hope it clears up soon so you can get started on your big gardening for the market.

Guess what came in the mail today, a white, fat envelope from juhur! I've already watered and potted them up. Okay, this is where I ask, what they are! My guess would be vegetables, but I am confused as usual! I took some photos of them, maybe you can tell me their identity, ju! - That is pure MiracleGro potting mix their in. Boy, it's a good thing that I don't feel like working out right now! lol

There is my Elephant Ears from last year, waiting to go back outside! My TropiCannas are right next to them, (on the left, EE's to the right, in back is a couple plants getting watered).
Will

This message was edited Apr 11, 2013 4:21 PM

Thumbnail by shortleaf Thumbnail by shortleaf Thumbnail by shortleaf Thumbnail by shortleaf Thumbnail by shortleaf

I have hyranga Amyethest which my friend is getting and I'm getting Little Lime. Limelight does extremely well at Powell Gardens so I have high hopes for Little Lime. Your Anabelles look great!!

Yep, Will and I had a great little visit. He left just in time to avoid the downpour. lol. I went inside and talked to my boss and coworkers some then it started pouring pretty good so I hung around and talked shop. After it let up some I went and got 2 tomato plants and 4 pepper plants since today is the last day of our black friday sale. We have 4-5 inchers on sale 5 for $10 so I figured I better get some while cheap!! I got Mortage Lifter and Beefsteak tomatos and green bell peppers.

Bernie, you can keep that cold weather up there. I hope you didn't get any damage from the ice at your place!!

I just ordered this clematis today to go where I had my Climbing Peace rose. I love the big blooms on it. http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/83159/

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Left and right in the sink are Black eyed Susans , Center is the Catnip , Bottom are the willow cuttings , I don't see the little green spider plant guess it got lost in the root balls of one of those? Could that be it hanging over the edge of the BES pot on the right after you potted them ?,.
Plenty of spider plant for later anyway though , only wondering where it went , But you got the BES !!

It was a great visit as always! Yes indeed, my windshield wipers got some exercise on the way home from there! Boy, I hope they let nursery people go inside when it's like that, somebody outside woulda got soaked! That's a nice Clematis there, pepper.

Oh cool, thanks ju! Is that the SpiderPlant in the third photo, in the third pot over on the bottom left? It looked like it was by itself, I'll post that photo. - I'll get an envy off to you pretty soon, ju, with SpiderPlant babies and striped Wondering Jew cuttings in it. That might be a SpiderPlant baby eh? I'll double-check and make sure I got the baby's roots in the soil good.
Thanks again, you spend too much on postage for me! : ) It arrived in good shape though, they didn't put the USPS smash on it!

Off to bed, 2:30 am comes pretty early!

Thumbnail by shortleaf
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

My beans and peppers are sprouting Lots of plants to take care of , I am about as far as I can go with starting plants .Once I get the peppers and beans potted I might and likely will plant a dozen more cups of flower seeds . I cannot resist !lol
My computer is now up and running and I as always it seems anymore , am still learning how to use this one , i will be at it a while.
You all be careful in the bad weather , lots of rain and some lightning here only not severe . Your plants look good (yes Will yours )
and pics of you all , and of some things you are showing are great .
I will try some pics when I get more accomplished at doing that .
Those plants look like they will grow allright and the BES should bloom later this season
You have good night were always here !!

This message was edited Apr 10, 2013 8:27 PM

Half of the garden area outside is covered. That's where the fertilizer and stuff like that is kept. Then of course there's inside garden. Everyone just stayed under the canopy working on stuff then moved inside when done with that.

Madison, IL(Zone 6b)

I will post later. After spending much time responding to everyones' posts, I accidentally deleted my post and I don't feel like typing it all again.

I'm hearing thunder in the distance, hear raindrops on the awning, & saw a couple of flashes of lightning. IT'S HERE!!!! (drama)

This message was edited Apr 10, 2013 7:53 PM

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Some green things from a couple of weeks ago.
#1 Tomato plant seedlings
#2 Centeurea cornflowers (wild) the tomato seedlings are from my second batch ) I would of sent Will some seeds only some of these there were only two or three seeds of (most)
#3 Guara

Thumbnail by juhur7 Thumbnail by juhur7 Thumbnail by juhur7

Here's some sunshine for everyone!!

Thumbnail by pepper23
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

The mood of yours is better pepper !! LOL ^_^ Blooms make everyone feel good !!!! Thank you I needed that!!lol

I was in a really good mood yesterday. I got to do some burning!! LOL. I burned the old stuff around one of my catmints and some switchgrass. Have more that needs it but will have to wait awhile now.

Madison, IL(Zone 6b)

Hello, I'm out of the basement now after a tornado warning. We were spared this time; though sadly; I can't say that for some of the surrounding communities that suffered damage from the "h" and "t" words. Many power outages and uprooted trees in the North St. Louis County area where my nephew and his family rode out the storm in their bathroom. They are ok and do have power.

Our temps are around 60 F now and the severe storms have moved eastward. I'm heading to bed now after enjoying a big bowl of banana pudding ice cream. : P Good night.

Madison, IL(Zone 6b)

A little mood elevation. It's a brand new day!

Thumbnail by greenbrain Thumbnail by greenbrain Thumbnail by greenbrain Thumbnail by greenbrain Thumbnail by greenbrain

Thanks ju, glad everybody is here, you guys are the best! I can't wait for those you sent me to get big ju, they are very neat plants, thanks again, I'll go check on them in a bit, I am very excited! I've never had any of them before and I've tried the BES and maybe the Catmint, but I've never had that Willow, all of them are very interestting.
The canopy is good. Somebody at Home Depot didn't have to do much plant watering! It must take awhile to water all those plants there by hand, that would be a little upsetting if they were already watered then it rains like that!
I bet you will be good at your new computer in no time, ju! Oh, thanks, don't sweat those Cornflower seeds, you have sent me so much already! I bet half the plants I have came from friends like you! : ) That's a lot of seedlings there ju!

Are we bringing back the mood ring? Who is in a bad mood? Pepper are you in a bad mood?
That is some nice yellow Daffy's, pepper. I watched this one show on P. Allen Smith a while back, he had yellow daffys in this whole field. I think he said it was over a hundred thousand bulbs of them.
I used to burn up debris too and I felt good while doing it! : ) Only I had to do it at nite where the smoke couldn't be seen! lol It was kinda rural, but it was still Independence, Mo. (East) where they had no open burning. I never did get cited and I burned a LOT of stuff, from couches to sticks and leaves, you name it I burned it!
I had me a little sleep deprivation going on lately so I could get to my new job, I just got up a while ago, I'm all caught up now! rofl Work is only a few hours a day but man is it ever exhausting work!

Eeek! You were in your basement, green?! Glad everybody there is safe. They were in their bathroom eh? When one does that all one can do is hope it's not an EF-5 tornado.
A lesser tornado might leave an interior room. But I've seen photos of EF-5 tornadoes, (like Joplin) where whole houses are wiped off their foundations. I need to bring that up to my Mom, she doesn't have a basement or anything. I need to tell her, "let's start digging you a storm shelter".
Banana pudding eh? You seem to have recovered well there, Betty!
Wow, your blooms from last year can be inspiring and mood elevating, that IS last year isn't it?! Green, are you trying to fool me again?! Cats do like a hole to peer thru, cute cat!
And there is your "busybee"!
Ew, yeah, there is nothing worse than writing a big, long post and it all of the sudden disappears. I wish I had a dollar for every time that happened to me too!
You said (drama) up there, green! Are you a self proclaimed drama queen??!! : ) Sometimes, I highlite the whole post I'm writing periodically and right click (or left click if your a lefty) and then do copy so at least it's on the "clipboard" and I can paste a new post if I need to, but usually I lose everything. : )
Will

This message was edited Apr 11, 2013 1:50 PM

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

It only sleet hailed here , not all that bad , still wet and rainy . Parts of Indianapolis got pounded , Golf ball size hail came down with 60 to 70 mile per hour winds , Broken windshields broken windows shattered glass , broken trees , looked bad on last nights news update , sorry no link , Fox 59 weather storm news in Indy is where I saw that though .
Well the way things are growing there will be seeds later if the weather does okay, If I stay well enough, and if the plants grow like they are looking .I was looking around some time today some Woodland true wild hyacinths are back and growing (they weren't there last year , as a no show , and a few wild lupines are starting to return .
Like us , i guess ,Sometimes things go well sometimes not .. I really like and enjoy the pics and convo here (as have said) the plants and flowers can definitely be a mood lifter , for sure ..
I don't think any were in a bad mood , only winter dragging , storms following , It would be nice go a couple weeks without wondering what the weather had to throw at us all next..

These are from my plant corner....

Thumbnail by juhur7 Thumbnail by juhur7 Thumbnail by juhur7 Thumbnail by juhur7 Thumbnail by juhur7
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Some of the plants are little wind burned there , from outside hardening off , That is where I lose a few if I do .
All things being though , not bad by way of me ..

Is it plant corner or plant corners, that looks like quite a number of plants there, ju! Hey you have a Maxwell House container too! I use all of the empties and I don't drink coffee but other friends drink it plenty! Nice plants you get there in your collection, ju. Wow, those storms sound like they got kinda nasty after they left here, glad everybody East of here is alright.

Now this, my friends, is a sandwich! We're talking beef, spinach leaves, 2 slices of cheese and MiracleWhip, dangit I forgot the Mustard and I already ate it! -

This cat is so funny! It looks like a big cat named Rudy trying to go in a small box! - I knew cats liked boxes but I always kinda thought they liked them to be bigger than them!
Will

Thumbnail by shortleaf Thumbnail by shortleaf Thumbnail by shortleaf

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.