Flats Cart

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Ric put this great flats cart together for me. It will hold 10 flats. Made from bed frames that he picks up from along side the road. Wheels from an old mower and fence wire leftover from fencing the yard. It will be perfect for moving plants in and out of the garage that I want to harden off.

Thumbnail by HollyAnnS Thumbnail by HollyAnnS Thumbnail by HollyAnnS
Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Great T2T project. Useful and handy. What a clever fellow. ^_^

Paxton, FL(Zone 8a)

What a handy guy you have around. Neat idea.

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Our plants have come in. The flats cart works great. Just loaded it up and rolled it out in the sun this afternoon.

Thumbnail by HollyAnnS
(Pat) Kennewick, WA(Zone 5b)

That is GREAT!!! really a nice project.

Lee's Summit, MO(Zone 6a)

Does he have a single brother?!!!

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

LOL, Kay sorry no but I will say that between Ric and our two sons they can pretty much build anything. Both the boys are attached, too. LOL
What is really great is that he also is a Gardner so I never have any trouble talking him into some project.
Here are a few things he has built for me mostly out of scrap lumber.
Potting shed, flats bench,shelf, the arbor was built from very old lumber that he collected when he and our son tore down and old building.

Thumbnail by HollyAnnS Thumbnail by HollyAnnS Thumbnail by HollyAnnS Thumbnail by HollyAnnS

Holly, if I recall, I've asked you that question before!

I'm in serious ENVY!!!

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Yes Kay now that you mention it I think you did. LOL
Well it all comes at a price you should see the junk pile behind and in our barn. Every so often I go down and try to neaten it up but I don't complain about it.
Here is a picture of my "guys" Ric did most of the work on the GH but both our sons came and helped from time to time. Josh came and helped pour the concrete floor and Jamie came and helped with the roof panels.

Thumbnail by HollyAnnS

Yep - when you posted pics of them putting up your greenhouse, I asked! LOL!!!

Clermont, FL(Zone 9a)

Love your green house. My son and his 2 sons are very helpful to me but their guidance comes from my husb. when they are bldg. anything.

It's wonderful to have a carpenter, electrician, plumber and welder all built in. Sure saves us money on projects.

Treasure them and all the things they build for you Holly. I'm hoping my next vestege of glory is a humpbacked bridge across the newest pond. Husb. said he is thinking it out that means planing it. Woohoo.

Bonnie

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

I would love to see your bridge when it is built. Yes, I just love looking around the house and gardens to see all they have done.

Oh ya... I wanta see the bridge!!! LOL

Brillion, WI

Can I borrow them for the summer?

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.