San Antonio, TX(Zone 8a)

My dogs always get about 1/4 of a cup or less of milk after their kibble. They have gotten this all their lives and I was just wondering what the word it on dogs and milk. They demand it. After they finish their kibble they scratch the refrigerator to get their drink of milk. Is it okay for dogs to have milk?
Baxter and Phoebe are hoping you say it is okay

Thumbnail by Gourdbeader Thumbnail by Gourdbeader Thumbnail by Gourdbeader Thumbnail by Gourdbeader
Saugerties, NY(Zone 5a)

Your pictures are priceless, I dont know about milk & dogs, I do know that its not really good for cats, I've never given my dogs milk, If you've been giving it to them why not, it doesnt seem to be hurting your adorable fur babies, that may be spoiled just a tad LOL !!!!

San Antonio, TX(Zone 8a)

Awwww..... what makes you think they are spoiled. heheheh

Camilla, GA(Zone 8a)

I don't think unless they have an allergy that it would hurt them.. I give mine goat milk..It is evaporated and is next to the other canned milks.. Mine digest this better and so the cats can also tolerate it.. Also Greek yogurt..My cats demand their TBSP of yogurt nightly..

Larkie

south central, WI(Zone 5a)

They are so cute....I think that in the last photo, they are attempting dog mind control on you :)

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.