been wanting to tell this for a long time!

Brewers, KY(Zone 6b)

Three cajuns were sitting in a steam room: Boudreaux, Thibodeaux, and "T" Boy. Suddenly there is a beeping sound.
The first man(Thibodeaux) presses his forearm and the beeping stops. Boudreaux looks astonished. "Oh", says Thibodeaux "I have me one of dem microchip under dah skin of my arm and dat's my pager--coooh-yie, I gots me a page!
A moment later there is a ringing sound. The second man(T-Boy) lifts his arm to his ear and starts talking. When he is done he explains "I have me one of dem Microchip in my arm and dat's my mobile phone." Boudreaux, feeling somewhat left out, steps out of the sauna. After a few minutes he returns with a piece of toilet paper sticking out from between his buttocks. The other two men look astonished. "Oh," he explains "I'm just getting a Fax."

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

roflmbo!!!!!!!!!!!1

Gulfport, MS(Zone 8a)

oh boudreaux and tibodeaux!!! i love 'em, lol
tell us more of their life history lisa!!

This message was edited Saturday, Nov 3rd 8:44 PM

New Iberia, LA(Zone 9a)

Lisa... Believe or not??? I have those last name in my family geneation.. Boudeaux and Thibodeaux and even my Last name before I got married is Richard.. PROUD TO BE CAJUN, LOL!

Brewers, KY(Zone 6b)

lol mini! my best friend was a Thibodaux before she was married and her mother was a Boudreaux...so she has Boudreaux and Thibodaux in her..(then again, what cajun doesn't???)

Crossville, TN

Those names must be the equiveilent of "Jones and Smith". Very funny joke! Jo

Gulfport, MS(Zone 8a)

i can remember when we first moved to mississippi from california. i had never heard, or saw, the name tibodeaux. i had a boy in my class that got really upset with me when i mispronounced his name. i said it like it looked, tiboducks, lol. we also have a road here called dedeaux rd. i thought it was de'ducks for the longest.
jen

lagrange, GA(Zone 7a)

So funny. Waiting on my wife to wake up so I can read it to her. I'll ask her if she read the fax we received and then spring it on her. LOL Ah I think I'll go ahead and wake her up.

Claremore, OK(Zone 6a)

This is an old one...... but it deserves a bump.

Hornick, IA(Zone 4b)

O dem Cajuns is good people.
But I did have the ocassion to help restore a refrigerator for one before, his wife came back from a trip.
It seems he had some schrimp in the freezer part, and the electricity was off for 3 days. Odorus ? yes.! but a good cleaning. some vanilla and a box of baking soda, was a big help. We both thought it laughable after it was clean. He was working in Oklahoma city, the same time I was there on a construction job
Though I don't remember his name. It did sound simular

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images