Going Industrial in my Bathroom

(Joy) Hempstead, TX(Zone 8b)

In redoing our old farmhouse, I have been able to incorporate eclectic, whimsical, and unexpected elements here and there. Our guest bathroom is no exception. It is evolving into an interesting space. LOL.
My latest twist involves a couple antique tools I found a while back.
The tp holder is my great idea, that is till the puppy found the tp about five minutes after I it it up. I have another box wrench for the other side of my resourced vanity, but haven't put it up yet.

Thumbnail by rouxcrew Thumbnail by rouxcrew Thumbnail by rouxcrew Thumbnail by rouxcrew Thumbnail by rouxcrew
Hillsborough, NC(Zone 7b)

G r e a t. Ideas

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Really cute just love the TP holder and what a great idea for a towel holder. I have a piece of drift wood and a couple of cleats from an old boat for towel holders. My bathroom has an ocean theme.

Thumbnail by HollyAnnS Thumbnail by HollyAnnS Thumbnail by HollyAnnS
(Joy) Hempstead, TX(Zone 8b)

Holly that is very cool. I have a drill that I need to mount for a wet towel holder. I have an old wood 6' step ladder for the towels.

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Looking forward to seeing more of your pictures as your project moves forward.

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

Cool ideas!

(Pat) Kennewick, WA(Zone 5b)

Oooooooo... I like the ladder idea!! I had to leave several ladders behind when moved. I NEED to get some at the next house! (this house going up for sale shortly, no sense adding ladders here!)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.