Bean and coffee can frame

Mesilla Park, NM

There is a neat site called gingerbreadsnowflakes.com that has a tutorial on hoe to work recycling cans and Pam Harris is the owner of that blog and she also made a frame. I used more cans because this frame is bigger. Here it is, "Our Lady of Guadalupe" she fit perfect in this frame. Since this particular frame, which is my first one, I've made many more using tin and more cans.

Thumbnail by Gourd Thumbnail by Gourd Thumbnail by Gourd Thumbnail by Gourd Thumbnail by Gourd
Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

What a great idea for upcycling cans, Gourd. That's an interesting site for some new ideas. Thanks!

Southern California, CA

Thanks for the web site many interesting things there. I love your frame.

(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX(Zone 9a)

Wow, those are awesome!

Mesilla Park, NM

Thanks guys, just a hammer and nail.. Did you see her light shields? I made these and want make some foe the patio lights and hopefully enough for the Xmas tree. The lights are at the end ..super easy to make following her instructions. If any one makes them and wants to know what I used to punch out the center hole for the lights , ill take a picture of the hollow punches from dh's tool box.

Thumbnail by Gourd Thumbnail by Gourd Thumbnail by Gourd Thumbnail by Gourd Thumbnail by Gourd
Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

I've made punched tin candle holders in the past. I was happy with the way they turned out. Everything you made is very attractive, Gourd. I should make more candle holders since I've long since forgotten what I did with them. :(

Mesilla Park, NM

Napkin holder from coffee can, I folded over the edges, and a ton of napkins fit into this three inch wide holder

one coffee can, now I need to make a couple more and have an idea for a paperplate holder

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Nice job.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.