Old Wheel

Hillsborough, NC(Zone 7b)

This appeared on our Facebook feed. I hope it is ok if I share. It is not my photo. But I thought a great idea just don't know how to credit the photo.

Thumbnail by missingrosie
Hillsborough, NC

missingrosie ~ that's a very clever way to use an old wheel, isn't it? Love the assortment of plants!

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

I sure do like that.

Culinary wheel. I wonder if the metal wheel would give deer pause..... Maybe if I put wee American flags all around it - would be Americana.

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Great way to grow an herb garden. I like it very much.

(Pat) Kennewick, WA(Zone 5b)

CLEVER!

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

I sent an alert about the above post to Admin.

Mesilla Park, NM

What a pretty succulent arrangement. Very clever indeed. I love it.

Mesilla Park, NM

Oh my goodness, I just saw the post above. Sheesh.

I wonder how they got on here.

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

It happens. They sign up as a member and then immediately post things like that before Admin can snag them.

Sheesh, indeed.

Yes, I sent a note too and they have several of those posted other places too.

Lucketts, VA(Zone 7a)

I sent one as well. Love the garden wheel.

Oh you all gave me a turn! I felt I should do something about credit for the photo but had no info. Then I saw that the post was violating something..... I guess I missed someone trying to sell something because I don't see anything improper now. Yes, I love the idea too.

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Yes, the offending post is all gone now.

Ya, mean unscruplous people looking for a Sucker. I could not believe it when that letter showed up!! I'm used to getting that junk in my Email.

Effingham, SC(Zone 8a)

Love the wheel and missed the offending post. I could also see the wheel with hens and chicks, sedum and other rock garden plants. We used palattes left over from landscaping blocks I had delievered as raised gardens for veggies this year -- my SO's idea.

got any pics Stuart? I'm so visual I'm not sure what you are describing.

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

Same here. Would love to see them.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.