Southeast MA RU and Plant Swap During Peak Daylily Bloom

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

I'm hosting a Roundup, plant swap and potluck luncheon at my house during peak daylily bloom. About 75% of my 1000 plus daylilies will be in peak bloom. I love to share the display with my fellow gardeners. We will be trading plants and having a potluck luncheon. I will post a list of attendees here as people sign up.

Where: at my house

When: July 13, 2013 at 11 a.m. till whenever

please bring folding chairs and a luncheon dish. You may my post on this thread whether or not you're coming, and what you'll be bringing for the luncheon. I will be supplying plates, bowls, napkins, utensils, hot dogs, buns and condiments.

I've made a thread for the plan swap/trade lists here:
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1321861/

There is also a separate thread for chatting about your trades here:
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1321860/

List of participants so far:

nutsfordalily (Karen) I will be supplying hot dogs and baked beans. Will also have all the plates, napkins, bowls, plasticware, cups and beverages.
gregr18 (Greg)
gardenmart (Martha) bringing macaroni salad
Diane (one of my non DG friends)
tracey8165 (Tracey) and friend bringing fruit salad

Karen

This message was edited Jul 7, 2013 10:37 AM

This message was edited Jul 7, 2013 6:25 PM

This message was edited Jul 10, 2013 9:48 PM

Oviedo, FL(Zone 9b)

Karen,
I'd love to come. What do you need in the way of food? I'm good at macaroni salad and cole slaw. Or if you need something else, let me know!
Martha

Martha Clouse
Saugus, MA

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Martha, that's great! Can't wait to see you! Macaroni salad sounds good. I'll put you down for that.

Karen

Pembroke, MA(Zone 6a)

Karen,

I plan to attend. I will bring a fruit salad.

Thanks,
Tracey

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Wonderful, Tracey! I look forward to seeing you. I will put you down on the list.

Karen

Oviedo, FL(Zone 9b)

Will you be dmailing your address?
Martha

Pembroke, MA(Zone 6a)

Folks,

Please look at my trade list on Karen's trade list link and let me know if you want anything before Saturday. If you have something to trade let me know, but if you don't no worries I am happy to share my plants with fellow gardeners, no swap required. Just let me know if you want anything, because otherwise I am not going to dig them up.

Also, I have Endless Summer and Blushing Bride hydrangeas. If you want me to layer one for you, I will and will give you the resulting plant in the fall. I have done this for many friends and I am happy to do it for you if you are interested.

Thanks,
Tracey

Halifax, MA(Zone 6a)

Martha, yes I will dmail my address. I'll get that done tonight.

Tracey, I would love it if you could layer both of those hydrangeas for me. I will take a look at your list a little later.

Karen

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images