List your easy to make bird feeders here

Mesilla Park, NM

I found this link and these can be made with wooden bowls and plates from yardsale finds or thriftstore plates... After this post ill be going to my cub bard to dee what can be drilled.

So easy. http://www.morestylethancash.com/2013/06/make-a-bird-feeder-from-dollar-store-dishware.html

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

I have made a few standing bird feeders or can just be used as decoration in the yard. These are glued with an E6000 glue or can be attached with clear silicone sealant.

Thumbnail by Cville_Gardener
Mesilla Park, NM

This is really cute and functional. DH feeds the doves here and I take care of the birdbaths. I think I have a couple of large glass platters, now I just have to find some glass for the middle sections. I have a couple of vases that I root cuttings in that would work,.

Thank you for posting the photo .

Granite Bay, CA

I made a bird feeder out of the outside of a fan. That cage like thing that protects the blades. It's held up with 4 pieces of chain attached to a ring then another chain to the beam. Inside the the fan cage is a clear plastic plant dish. The kind that protects from water that comes out of the pot.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.