Weather in your Garden #134

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Sunny, low humidity and high was 84...perfect

good thing too cause we had to haul 4 tons of sand from the front driveway to the back of the house for the pool base....don't ask and no the pool isn't finished

South Hamilton, MA

69 cloudy with a slight breeze

Thomaston, CT

It's 75 right now, & the humidity is creeping up.....showers for later today....

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

humidity is back, it rained a little

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

70 and slightly breezy

(Pam) Warren, CT(Zone 5b)

We got gypped again, no rain today. 60% probability was the prediction". At one point I felt a little sprinkle, then it was gone. DH is expecting a deluge tonight, I'm not so sure...

Thomaston, CT

Just sprinkles here.....some rain expected tonight, but system weakening as it comes into CT.

Well, I didn't hear anything, but the patio is wet...

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Poured while we were at Target

Lexington, MA(Zone 6a)

The air is just a bit moist here. wipers on "interval"

South Hamilton, MA

misty all day. Some showers expected tomorrow with good weather on Tues.

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

t-storms right now

.47" so far

South Hamilton, MA

77 & sunny

Thomaston, CT

Just a beautiful day today....85, lower humidity.....

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

70's and sunny today

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

What a gorgeous night it was, actually got to eat dinner on the deck

Last night we got 1/16" and that was it. Gorgeous morning, worked outside until 1, then left. Beautiful in the city, too.

Pic is from a friend's roof.

Thumbnail by Pfg
South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Pretty Pam!
63 now high of 79 today

South Hamilton, MA

67 & sunny

Thomaston, CT

Beautiful photo! Very cool during the night....great sleeping....80s today, but dry & breezy....perfect summer's day!

South Hamilton, MA

It did get to 80 cooler for working outside until the mosquitos started biting.

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Water at swim lessons was 10 cooler than last week

Thomaston, CT

Another perfect day today...hope to spend it by the pool with my grandkids.....

South Hamilton, MA

69 & sunny great for working in the garden.

Thomaston, CT

Pretty cloudy right now, with showers coming in this afternoon......comfortable temps, would love to weed some more, but can't today.

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

rain and 68

Thomaston, CT

Temp is only 65 here...rained since noon time....

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

.4" of rain late this afternoon

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

.40"

this is my sister's neighborhood in Jacksonville, FL
http://www.wokv.com/gallery/news/local/severe-weather-august-1st-2013/gCCQn/#3696857

This message was edited Aug 1, 2013 9:50 PM

South Hamilton, MA

down to 71 rain predicted

Thomaston, CT

Wow, Jen, bad weather everywhere! Today, it's nice, though....finally getting out to weed!

Thomaston, CT

Gloomy sort of a day....a few showers this morning, now just mostly cloudy & humid.....depressing sort of a day.....

I'm c-c-c-c-cold! Never satisfied...

Thomaston, CT

Yes, a cold front is moving through.....the day actually turned out nice....showers to the north & south of our town which is dry....good thing...our town's annual Fireman's Carnival wraps up tonight....I can hear the bands playing right now!

Lexington, MA(Zone 6a)

67 F this morning. Predicted to low 80's before showers. Yesterday humidity was exhausting as we went to DH's company picnic at Kimbal farms in Westford.

Thomaston, CT

Sounds like a fun day.....just another grand day here.....mostly sunny, 70s, low humidity.....

Pepperell, MA(Zone 6a)

what flavor ice cream did you have rosemary? I always go for heath bar crunch.

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

What a gorgeous day! high was 79

Lexington, MA(Zone 6a)

Let's see. They had a Kalhua chip that was really good and a mocha almond crunch that tasted a lot like a heath bar to me. Yep, they fill the plates high and I got one flavor on each side of the plate.

The driving range and the bumper inner tubes were all on the company. We saved our arcade cards in case the'll still work later. Lots of years of memories with kids, but this weekend, we were oogling coworkers' babies, while our kids were out working.

We are going for a record number of years of never winning a doorprize. Since some of the prizes are pretty expensive, I think we should suggest this as a prize category :)

It was a lot easier to work off the calories weeding in the garden today, since thankfully weather and recovery from injuries allowed it.

Cool here today, good for gardening, with a couple of brief showers in late afternoon.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.