Monroe, WI(Zone 4b)

pestilence

Lincoln Park, MI(Zone 5a)

destroys

Monroe, WI(Zone 4b)

bombs

cherry

we have those things called cherry bombs,makes a lot of noise..

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

blossoms

Charlotte, VT

scent

odor

Monroe, WI(Zone 4b)

stench

stinks

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

bombs

Monroe, WI(Zone 4b)

away

Charlotte, VT

anchors

docks

Monroe, WI(Zone 4b)

floating

candles

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

lights

Charlotte, VT

cameras

Monroe, WI(Zone 4b)

expensive

Ask me how I know this......I have 3. 2 are DSLR's and one is a waterproof point and shoot. All Canon.......I tell people "I will shoot you with my Canon". LOL

toys

do you have a lot of them Anna?

Monroe, WI(Zone 4b)

children

Lots of toys?? See above for the cameras.......I have a motorcycle, just bought a bicycle (need to get rid of all this lard I'm carrying around). Have a fast car too. A '73 Olds 442 4-speed. And don't get me started on my musical instruments I have.

spoiled

okay,fess up Anna, how many instruments,do you know how to play all of them?Drive the motorcycle or ride it??

Monroe, WI(Zone 4b)

rotten

Ok, I play alto saxophone in our town's City Band (48 years now, I started when I was 15). My parents started me on accordion lessons when I was 7. I have No clue as to why they picked that, I had not expressed any desire to play anything. Yes, I can still play that. I inherited some money when my unmarried aunt died in the 90's. I told hubby that if there was enough there I was going to buy a piano, since I knew he'd never get me one. Ohhhh.....I got a NICE piano......a Kurzweil digital. I bought my uncle's accordion when he went to the nursing home and couldn't play it any more. I know he spent alot of money when he bought it.......I was along with him, but didn't horn in on the negotiations. LOL I play organ for Sunday services at our little Methodist church up the road. The organ there is mine. I have several harmonicas, but can't play much on them. Need to work on that......

A year ago I told the SU when he asked me where I would like to go for a few days trip I told him "Mountain Home, Arkansas". He said "what the hell is in Mountain Home?" Me.."the McSpadden Dulcimer shoppe". I bought a mountain dulcimer and a hammer dulcimer. I've not not much with the Mt. one, but have managed to learn a few tunes on the hammer one. I played a couple of songs last Christmas eve at church with my mom accompaning me on her guitar. My dad was quite musical......he played clarinet, sax, and fiddle/violin. Some of my siblings played through high school, but I am the only one that has kept it up.

I ride my own Harley......a 2006 Road King Custom with a stuffed kitty tied to the back of my backrest. :>)

Yeah, I know.......TMI and you're sorry you asked. LOLOL

This message was edited Aug 24, 2013 8:00 PM

eggs

WOW,is all I can say,your are gifted if you ask me..No musical instrument can I play,loved skating and still do,but now I just watch others do it..Your a woman of many talents,plus can drive a harley..why the kitty?You wear the black learhers?I have a friend every year she goes to Sturgis do you?her harley is a old one in perfect shape..

Monroe, WI(Zone 4b)

Scrambled

Nope on the Sturgis thing, it's waaaay beyond my comfort zone. I do wish I could sing,tho.

mixed

With all you do and your afraid to go?

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

signals

I'm not very musical ... I do have a zither that my mom had. Interesting instrument. She forced piano lessons on me when I was in jr. high, but that didn't stick. Also tried the clarinet. I just don't have the musical gene, I guess. Wish I could play well. Mom played piano and organ but never wanted to play except for herself. Don't know why. She played well. My brother has a great ear for music but isn't interested at all. Wouldn't you know it.

Monroe, WI(Zone 4b)

traffic

I don't like group riding.........it makes me uncomfortable.

Charlotte, VT

court

I definitely don't have a musical gene. I can't play an instrument or carry a tune, but I love listening to music. It sounds like you have a busy life Anna.

fines

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.