Issue with Chrome

Richland, WA(Zone 7b)

I wanted to try Google Chrome- had in long ago and uninstalled it- When I download it this window comes up and I can't figure out how to address it. After getting rid of it things seem to work OK, but it is annoying every time . Any help?

Thumbnail by JoParrott
Portage, WI(Zone 5a)

Google " Uninstall Chrome install page..." or something like that and someone (not Chrome) will help you. I would not use Chrome on a bet. First, it is no better than other browsers. Second, it comes from Google. The people famous for saving your history of searches. They used to save all users searches for a year but under pressure, I think they are down to a month now. Crome promises to keep your search history. Very much a privacy and security issue, indeed. Gene

Hays, NC

You know what's interesting? You can clean history of search and cash in Chrome, even use Ccleaner for example, but indeed it won't be deleted. Agree, on the point above for a privacy and security issues. When you're using websites like http://domyessay.today/ or some banking online accounts you want to feel secure, I am sure.

Toronto, Canada

Quote from gasrocks :
Google " Uninstall Chrome install page..." or something like that and someone (not Chrome) will help you. I would not use Chrome on a bet. First, it is no better than other browsers. Second, it comes from Google. The people famous for saving your history of searches. They used to save all users searches for a year but under pressure, I think they are down to a month now. Crome promises to keep your search history. Very much a privacy and security issue, indeed. Gene

I beg to differ. Google Chrome is the best! Regardless of which browser you use, the user searches and activity will be tracked on the internet.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.