Heads-up! Our Annual Photo contest will be open for entries this Thursday the 18th!

Issue with Chrome

Richland, WA(Zone 7b)

I wanted to try Google Chrome- had in long ago and uninstalled it- When I download it this window comes up and I can't figure out how to address it. After getting rid of it things seem to work OK, but it is annoying every time . Any help?

Thumbnail by JoParrott
Portage, WI(Zone 5a)

Google " Uninstall Chrome install page..." or something like that and someone (not Chrome) will help you. I would not use Chrome on a bet. First, it is no better than other browsers. Second, it comes from Google. The people famous for saving your history of searches. They used to save all users searches for a year but under pressure, I think they are down to a month now. Crome promises to keep your search history. Very much a privacy and security issue, indeed. Gene

Toronto, Canada

Quote from gasrocks :
Google " Uninstall Chrome install page..." or something like that and someone (not Chrome) will help you. I would not use Chrome on a bet. First, it is no better than other browsers. Second, it comes from Google. The people famous for saving your history of searches. They used to save all users searches for a year but under pressure, I think they are down to a month now. Crome promises to keep your search history. Very much a privacy and security issue, indeed. Gene

I beg to differ. Google Chrome is the best! Regardless of which browser you use, the user searches and activity will be tracked on the internet.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.