weather at the barn #16

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

we came from here http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1329196/

I figured we needed a new one. 40 and sunny. Hope every one had a nice Thanksgiving.

Richmond, TX

Sunny here too and back up into the 60s.

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Sunny and mid to high 50s for high. Didn't need coat once sun came out. lol

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

36 and overcast. DD rode and lunged Alice over her Thanksgiving break.

Still nice here. Tomorrow last nice day before bottom drops out.

Richmond, TX

Still on a warming trend here: 78 today, low 80s predicted for tomorrow and Wednesday.

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

59 today. colder weather coming tomorrow

Richmond, TX

79 for our high, but rain expected tomorrow along with dropping temperatures.

Went to work with temps in high 40s or so and came home with temps below freezing. We have minor snow on the way tomorrow.

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

we've hit our high for today this am (59), temps to be dropping all day.

Richmond, TX

Here too. We started at about 70, headed for the 30s tonight.

Woke up to low teens and are at 18 now. Single digits overnight.

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

28 and a dusting of snow

Biggs, KY(Zone 6a)

Raining buckets here. Water is flowing through my basement. Coming off the hill and flowing through the pony lot. Worked it's way inside in one spot. Had to take the flashlights and shovel and dig some drainage ditches to carry it past the barn. I will do a better job tomorrow when I can see. Temps are low 40s now but will be dropping. Not looking forward to that. We have a flood watch.

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

high of 28 today

High of 19. Snow supposedly on way for tomorrow. I'll believe it when I see it. lol

Richmond, TX

Low of 30, high of 35. Dreary, windy, overcast day.

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

30, stroms are going around us, glad of that.

Low 20s and foggy. We finally got some snow but just a dusting for the most part. Roads are slick, especially with the fog and the drizzle that's in some areas.

Richmond, TX

Sounds miserable!

It wasn't too bad. Alot warmer than it has been so didn't really need bibs for short trips outside. Just took my time on the side roads and used 4wd when needed and all was good. lol

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

we ended up with some freezing rain overnight, clear now

High of 19, was 15 when I left work at 4:30pm and is now 12 degrees. All in all a cold and gloomy day.

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

high of 18 today

Richmond, TX

That's too cold! It has been gradually warming here: days in the 50s, nights high 30s.

Low 40s today but going back down again. Winter storm watch out for tomorrow already. Ice then snow.

Biggs, KY(Zone 6a)

We got 3" of snow 2 days ago and it is still on the ground because the temps have stayed below freezing. Calling for 16 in the morning. It is near that now.

Max seems to be wondereing what on earth happened while he slept. :)

Thumbnail by CajuninKy
South Hamilton, MA

You will have to explain snow to Max. We are in the 6-3" prediction for Sat. night. DH took our Christmas flower money over to church this afternoon in case we are snowed in on Sun. Horses outside around town today. 2 mares & their spring foals are the only ones I see who are not wearing blankets. They have a small barn, I suspect they are in rented pasture until training can start.

Icy here today. It melted this afternoon and is still above freezing but there are still icy spots out there. Slow going and alot of idiots out there.

Love that shot of Max!! Such a cutie pie!!

Biggs, KY(Zone 6a)

Thanks. I love him to pieces.

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

we got snow today

Still cold with temps only reaching 25 but warm up starts tomorrow!!

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

27 today

Currently 38

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

low 40s today. snow is melting and rain on the way.

High of mid 50s but dropping to 20 tonight and not going much higher tomorrow. Freezing rain for a couple days then snow.

Richmond, TX

Yuck!

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

rain this am, has quit for now

Quiet day here weather wise. But busy day preparing for the storm. Windshields are tarped, mirrors bagged and we have a propane heater in case we lose power. I've heard anywhere from a glaze of ice to a quarter inch of ice. It will hit in the morning and bad thing is I have to be at work in the morning. Waking up early to give myself time in case I am able to make it out.

Snow will hit midnight Sunday morning and we will get 3-8 inches. Gonna be a crazy weekend here!!!

Richmond, TX

Take care!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images