Tea Tree Oil Good for Acne Treatment

Sydney, Australia

Tea tree oil has been used usually as a topical antiseptic and antifungal treatment. One study found that tea tree oil worked as well as 5% benzoyl peroxide in controlling the symptoms of acne. Tea tree oil is only a topical treatment it should never be taken by mouth. Tea tree oil can be applied directly to pimples for an effective and natural acne treatment. It contains natural antibacterial properties which make it it an excellent substitute to harsh synthetic chemicals. Just a small amount of oil will penetrate the skin to unblock the sebaceous glands, disinfect pores and dry out whiteheads, blackheads, pimples and other blemishes.

Hechtel, Belgium

I had a lot of difficulties with my skin. I tried a lot of products. But none of them helped, some of them made my skin even more bad. Now, my skin is better and I learned of this period what to do and what not to do.

There is a saying ď you are what you eatĒ and I agree with it. When I eat fatty food like chips for example I remark I have a pimple 2 - 3 days later. So the most important thing is to eat healthy!

I definitely donít advise buying expensive products. None of them help! But I agree with your opinion of the Tea Tree Oil. It is for me, the only thing that helped. It is not a wonder product, but it helps! And it is very cheap. I bought it for I think 2 Euros.
At least, I want to say: donít worry! If youíre a teenager, it is very NORMAL to have blackheads and pimples. Never scratch them. It will provide to scars! Cleansing your skin is the best advice I can give.

Greetings from Belgium

New York, United States

Of course tea tree oil is a handy natural remedy to overcome from acne problem. You should try out some other natural remedies like Lemon juice, Aloe vera gel, Coconut oil etc to get rid from acne prone skin.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.