Na-Na Brotherhood of Manly Katz.......Spring Feever

Monroe, WI(Zone 4b)

Brudders an' doodz............mummy sez it iz spring heer.............mebbe it iz, dere not be'in enny of dat yukky white stuff on da grownd. I have bin jist havin' sleeps on the foo-ton in the sunpuddlez. I gess I iz gettin' old, those sleeps in the sun-puddles are the bestest part of the day.

What have all you udder brudders bin do'in?????

Pip

waukesha, WI(Zone 5a)

Ha! We had to be on a Lert today cuz one of moms granboys comed and killed windowsxp wotever dat is. an he was here all day puttin in noo windows, and mom had to keep filling him up wif coffees and cake and stuff. We had to keep our eyes on him so he dint steel no toys or eat our foods. so we dint get NO naps all day and we are very tired. its hard work been a watchcat. speshly wen you dont even get payed.

Tao

Mequon, WI(Zone 4b)

Hey Pip an Tao!

We had a bery nice spring lasted weekend, but now iz winter timb again. Dat was a short spring. Daddy letted us out on da pat ee o and da sun felt so good. Now iz white stuff fallin from da ski and makin da green grass all white. Mom haz sum bloo words for dat!

Tao, dat sounds bery skary havin to be a Lert. I hope yoo hab recovered.

Wonder where all our udder manly brudders iz?

Monroe, WI(Zone 4b)

Yew spoze dey iz kuvvered up in da snows??? Or else hibernatin' in sunpuddles?

Pip

Lyndonville, NY

We had winders open yesserday.....it was 70 sumtin.....and today....is white brain chiggars everywheres!!!

I am gonna protest....but there aint even a sunbeam to protest in!!!

Huck

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

Mom wuz letting Me and The Kid out in da yard for dayz. we had fun chasing birds and eating grass. But then, it got really windy and cold and we too gots them chiggars.... but today we has sunbeams, and it made all those chiggars go away.

momNdad are making a mess, moving things and boxes everywhere ... I hear we is moving. Mom keeps saying I'm gonna be a Florida cat, what ever that is. I don't think The Kid is coming though. I heard Hooman bruver Alex say that Kid Lucky is gonna get a little bruver becuz he is gonna be lonely when we all move away.

I don't know... guess I will have to wait and see what happens.

Sir Charles and Kid Lucky

Monroe, WI(Zone 4b)

Yew eets grass, Sir Charles??? Mummy duzent let us katz eets grass cuz we horks it up in da howse. Mummy sez we wood git fleez if'n we went owtside lots. Mummy iz a killjoy.

Pip

West St. Paul, MN

Yay!!! It be spring!

Monroe, WI(Zone 4b)

Mummy leeved the kitchen door open an' the other door letted in alllllll the sun............mummy taked my pikshur when I wuz sleepin.........duz this rug make me look fat???

Pip

Thumbnail by Anna_Z
waukesha, WI(Zone 5a)

Uhhh.......sorta. Maybe if you lyes wif teh stripes goin the udder way?

Monroe, WI(Zone 4b)

Oh, tanks, Tao..............I will have tew 'member that next time.

Pip

Mequon, WI(Zone 4b)

Nise to see sum of our odder bruvers showin up!

Pip, yoo looks almost as fluffy as dat oranj thing dat libs wif us.

I coodnt get on da tappy bord for a feew dayz. Mom and dad wented to somplase calld 'Kansas City' and lefted us all alone (well, cept for da crazy ladee who comed to feed us). Moms sez it was spring where she went! Ha ha da joks on her when she comed back to wissyskonsin - is still winter here.

West St. Paul, MN

Lubs de brudder kittehs!

Monroe, WI(Zone 4b)

Hello, Brudders an' doods.............I no I haz bin absint fer a long time, but since I iz an owtside kat, mummy fergits to take my pikshures sumtimez. She did today so I'm lettin' you brudders no what I haz bin up too.

I iz hidin' in mummy's shrub............nobuddy kin see me there. Ok, in the summertimz no-buddy kin kuz der is leevz on da shrub.

I sneeked in daddy's shop where my hooman brudder fixes trakters..........I just wuves to kerl up and have some sleeps on the seet, even if iz all tore up. If I sleepz reely kwiet, daddy fergits I am dere an' I gits to stay dere all nite.

Hobo

Thumbnail by Anna_Z Thumbnail by Anna_Z
West St. Paul, MN

Hai! My nam iz Chunky. Ai am Mikey Bug's brudder. When Wallingford was King, de Bug wuz nown az Sir Mikey Bug. Aniwayz, dis mornin' Ai wuz layin on de couch next to mi mom. Ai had a lot ub 'poots' builded up in my tummy. Soz Ai starteded jus kinda eazin' dem out so it wudn't be too obvius. My mom hadz to git up and leeves. She sed sumpin' abou't silent and dedly'...wut di she meenz do yu think?

waukesha, WI(Zone 5a)

Don't no Chunky but i notices da same thing, even my dad who poots wen im sitting on him, says stuff abowt MY poots even tho i'm too polight to say nuffin 'bout his. Dosn't seem fair to me. So now i gibs hm da stare of deth wen he dos it. you no, wen you turn yor hed arownd and looks at him wiffout blinkin. Ders times i wishs I cood talk.

Lyndonville, NY

You means Wallingford isn't king anymore? Did someones tell him that???

waukesha, WI(Zone 5a)

I am posting a complaynt. I got stuck in a sootcase wif screeens and tooked to the vetspital. mom sayed it was just a chekup. ha. I will spar you the details of wot they did to my bottum, but you can proly gess. They sayed i was helthy and i dont haf to go back. I tryed to hide cas i saw the sootcase but they traked me down and stuck me in there and then we went in the wheelbox and i told them to not go but they did anyway. I am gonna go sulk now and not give them any hed buts or purrs. I ways 9 anna haf pounds.

Tao

West St. Paul, MN

Tao: Aiz has ben rewwy sik. My mom sez Ai iz causin' her sumpin called ulcers. Do U knoz wut dat iz? Ai don't. Anywaze, Ai had a giant cyst growin' on my livers. She sez it wuz de size ub a baseball. It wuz not mal-ig-nant an de vet wemoved it. But den, dey had to hurry me bak to de vets in dat hateful wheelbox 'cause Ai gotz a hernia an my innards fell down into my belly an started splitting my staples out. Mommy wuz rewwy scared. But Aiz on de mends now (she hadz put a stretchy ting round my middle to keep it frum getting worse. De vet felt welly bad, sez my tummy muscle stitches didn't hold. He now sez he haz me stiched up titer dan Ft. Knox an used a difewent stich stuf. Ai don't no wut a fort iz eider. Aiz is now 12 yrs ode an used to be known az Sir Mikey Bug along wid King Wallingford. Aiz iz feelin much better. My mommy iz happy. Me? Aiz better but stayin weally stoned lik Ai hadz super cat nip.
Mabe sum Panama Red or Acapulco Gold. Don't kno wher Mom gotz dat...

Monroe, WI(Zone 4b)

Mebbe yew needs summa dat hooman wackyweed mixed in wif yer nip. I bets yew wood feel nuffin' den. An' yew wood sleeps till dat stich stuff wood bee reddy to comes owt. (Mummy sez wackyweed iz sorta ill-eegle an mebby yer mummy wood gits in trubble ifn' she gives yew sum.)

Pip

waukesha, WI(Zone 5a)

I is sorry to heer you ben sick Sir Mikey Bug but i hopes you is all bedder now. somtimes the vetspital helps but reely dos we hasta go ever year wen theres nuffin wrong? Stay well.

West St. Paul, MN

Meezerfive: I remember you had a bad experience one time with bad stitches... :(( I was so afraid of that.) Anna_Z: I cannot even tell you the last time I had pot...maybe 45 years ago?
Meanwhile, the two types I mentioned used to kick butt. (None for Mikey) He is getting buprenorphine. It's pretty heavy duty, but he is tolerating it well. :) (He STILL thinks he is SIR Mikey Bug, sometimes)

waukesha, WI(Zone 5a)

Yes, cataddict, the picture is Olivia, who suffered a horrible death because an incompetent vet didn't close her up properly after her spay. I don't believe I will ever fully recover from that.

West St. Paul, MN

meezerfive: I did not mean to bring up such horrible memories. But, that is exactly what I thought of this many years later when Mikey Bug started splitting open. (You may recall me as sybiltwo back then, but I know for sure you remember Sir Mikey Bug) He was as "manly" as King Wallingford. I would post a picture if I could remember how...

waukesha, WI(Zone 5a)

Yes, I remember him well. Only the memory of the botched surgery is bad, all my memories of her are sweet. I am glad I took so many pictures of that precious Olivia. She was such a little comet, burning brightly and then gone. Fiona is a lot like her personality wise, but there will never be another one like her. My vet tech DD explained to me that suture material is expensive and some vets are stingy enough to short change the patient in the interests of saving a few cents. I have never gone back to that vet. I'm glad Fiona was already spayed when we got her.

My DGS came and put my Windows XP to rest and now I'm up a Windows 7 creek for posting pictures too. Sigh.

Mequon, WI(Zone 4b)

Guess it haz been awiles sins I ben here!

Tao, my mommy telled me dat she had lunches wif yor mom, and yoo sez hi. Back atcha dood! Sorry yoo had to goes to da vetspital, iz good yoo dont haf to go back.

Hobo, iz nise to see you here. I coodnt find yoo in da shrub - honest!

Pip is you gettin lot ob sun puddles yet?

Chunky, welcome to da bruverhood! Da oranj ting dat libs wif us duz som pootin too, an it dont smell so nise.

Mikey Bug, I hopes yor feelers iz gettin gooder. Dat souns purdy skaree wut happend to yoo.

I hab ben playin a noo game wif mom. Wen she coms to gib me my medcin, I tries to run away. Iz not reely fair doh cuz she walks faster dan me, and she alwayz caches me.

Oh and sumbuddy did a poop on da flor. Waznt me an Im not rattin anybuddy out. It happend bout a momf ago too but mom thot it waz Max, cuz daddy yeld at him a bunch of timbs dat day to get out of my bed. Da poopies was rite near my bed. But dis timb daddy dint yeld at Max, so moms wuz tryin to cyuse me. No way - I noes where da poops is spose to go.

Mom sez she an dad are goin away dis weekend, an I wont be able to get on da tappybord for a few daz. Hope everbuddy haz a good weekend wif lots a sun puddles.

Thor

This message was edited May 9, 2014 8:53 AM

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

Seems my momNdad abandoned me again... they lefted me and the kid... and the googy too. Mom is in Wizzgonesin working and my dad went to a place called floreda to buy a nu howse. dey says I will have a nice room wif lots of plants and a big watering hole. I gets to see it in Oktober, what ever that is.

I heard dat Kid Lucky [or Yooman bruver Alex] aren't coming wif... so I will have no cats to snuggle wif. THo i tinks I heard dad says he will get me a new friend. guesses I will hafta wate and see.

Sir Charles

Monroe, WI(Zone 4b)

Sir Charles, ifn' yew needs a frend, I kin come to floreda wif yew. I iz jist sayin'..............but den I finks dat Mummy wood miss me.

Pip

West St. Paul, MN

Ai wood cum fer a visit...but Ai wood mis my Mommy too much to libs wid U. -Mikey Bug

Mequon, WI(Zone 4b)

I herd floreda haz lot ob hoomiditees.

Monroe, WI(Zone 4b)

An' snakes.............eewww....................i hates snakes. Mebbe I better stay heer wif my own Mummy an' Daddy. It is safer heer, even if we haz tings like fleez.

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

Thor... I will stills be a Wizzgonesinyte in da hot mumfs. living in foreda in da cold mumfs. Dad seys i will have lizzzards to play wif.

Monroe, WI(Zone 4b)

Yew will haf to let us no if lizzerds is good to snak on. They sounds mushy.

Pip

West St. Paul, MN

Mi great, great, great, great, great (ahole bunches ub greats; not sure wut dat means) Uncles alwaz sed gizzards an snakez wuz fun an tastie. A lil Mushy, but crunchy too! De hoomiditees wuz howwible...

Monroe, WI(Zone 4b)

I tink I will jist stik wif my krunchi dri foods. I don' like eetin annyfing dat skwerms.

Pip

Monroe, WI(Zone 4b)

Hey, guyz............it's me, Hobo, AKA Gus............I wuz hidin' agin today an' mummy walked by me a buncha timz and din' see me. I wuz reeely hid.

Hobo/Gus

Thumbnail by Anna_Z
Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

dats a gud spot Hobo. I has one unner the Shasta Daisys.

Mequon, WI(Zone 4b)

Howz ebery buddy doin? We finly haz summer an sun puddles an stuff.

We all got in trubble yesterday. Da ladee dat feeds us when mom an dad is on bacashun comed ober an was talkin to mom. She ratted on us. Lasted time dey was gone, da ladee an her fren comed ober an let us out on da pat-ee-o for awhile. Den dey wented home for juss a few minuts an while dey waz gone, Max cotted a baby bunee. Wen dey gotted back, we waz all playin wif da bunee in da house. Max ated da bunee hed.

Mom sez we iz not spose to eet bunnees. She iz no fun.

waukesha, WI(Zone 5a)

I seed a bunny in da yard but I woont go after him coz he was bigger dan me. I dint like been outside much since all I saw was the under deck.

Monroe, WI(Zone 4b)

I not bin owtsyde on my leesh fer kwite awhile. I needs to tell Mummy I want to go owt. Mebbe not rite now, since she sez there iz tons of nats. She sez nats is nasty. I beliebs her. Oh, brudders, I fergitted.........Mummy bring'd us katz some fresh nip. It wuz glorius.

Pip

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.