A BIG HELLO

Saco, ME

Hello Everyone!

It seems like centuries that I was a member here. I guess it has been *lol*
But I missed you all big time and I missed growing our wonderful shared passion.
I see many faces that I recognize and would like to say hello to everyone but especially Syrumani, Ibrabec, Jannich, Imadigger, VA Wild Rose and PlantLadyLin! I have missed you all SO MUCH!

So many things have happened in my life since I was a member here years ago. My life was completely turned upside down in fact.

But I am starting over with a new life and found that I missed growing. So slowly I have been placing orders and running out of room on the window sills. Therefore, last night I broke down and bought my new light set up. I am only going to set up 1 shelf at a time as I get back into the swing but I do plan to eventually start hybridizing again.

I am starting out with primarily mini and semi mini AV's and sinningias. I know that I will eventually detour from this and end up with a full light stand again as I started out slow the first time and when I got divorced I lost over 500 plants. So this time, it's one shelf at a time *lol*

It is SO nice to be home with you all again and I am really looking forward to our chats. I plan to propagate everything I get my hands on and eventually I will be sharing with all of you once again just like I did in the good ol days.

SO nice to be home!!

Love 2 All!

Thumbnail by KimsKreations1
Palm Bay, FL(Zone 9b)

Welcome back. I don't visit here too often. Spend more time on facebook. LOL. Lots of 'old timers' have gone from here. But glad you are back into such a great hobby. Looking forward to seeing your pictures.
Eileen

(Lynn) Omaha, NE(Zone 5a)

So good to see you back! It's been a while.I hope everything is going smoother now!

What a cute little display.You have always been so creative.^_^

Missed ya',
Lynn

Northeast, MO(Zone 5b)

Hey Kim!!

I probably won't be on here much longer but it' so good to see you back!! We've missed you :)

Connie

Whitsett, NC(Zone 8a)

Kim! I missed you!

I want you all to know that it was KimsKreations1 that gave me my start in African Violets about 6 years ago. I had just placed an order from Violet Barn for my very first named varieties (had picked up one or two at Walmart). After a nice conversation, she sent me a box of 30-something baby plants, and I was off! I learned a lot from her, and I know all of you will as well!

Kim - do you need any plants? I just moved over the summer, so am starting over myself, but I will share my plants with you if you need some! Just let me know!

Saco, ME

AWWWW Nicole, you little cutie! I missed you too! BIG time!
SO much has changed in my life.
I got divorced in 2011 and walked away from everything. I was living in a motel so therefore; all my babies were lost. 9 months after the divorce I lost my son.
I got re-married on my sons & my birthday last year and JUST put light shelf up in our apartment last weekend as I have placed 5 orders with Rob's *lol* Once an addict; always an addict.
Growing just brings me such great serenity and I really cherish my serenity time today. I need it.
I am mainly focusing on sinningias and mini/semi mini violets this time around. Not sure if I will hybridize violets but do plan to hybridize sinningias in the future (when mine get big enough).
I am saddened that we have lost SO many past members but I am SOOO happy you are here.
You just keep growing and I will keep growing and when we have enough to share we will :)
I am always sticking leaves ya know :)

SO tickled to see you here my friend.

Andalusia, AL(Zone 8b)

Hi girlfriend,long time no see,Welcome back ^_^

Jan

Whitsett, NC(Zone 8a)

Well, I'm up for renewal again! For-sheesh! ^_^

Saco, ME

Jannich, you have NO IDEA how happy I am to see you here or how much I have missed you!
We had SO much fun back in the "good 'ol days". We need to spark it up here Sistah! You in?
*lol*

Fredericksburg, VA(Zone 7a)

It IS the same Kim!
(I am always late to the parties!)

So good to see you here again!

I hope you are well and happy!
Karen

Saco, ME

Yes Karen, it is me. I'm back and trying new things :)
It's SO nice to be growing again and SO nice to see that many of you are still here.
I am hoping that the forum sparks up again or at least finding where everyone is (other than Facebook).
I am very excited to be propagating and hybridizing again and can't wait until I have things to share with everyone! I just love making boxes for people and am looking forward to a fall/winter seed starting project that will help pass the winter this year. I am leaving the bottom shelf of my stand as open as I can for seed containers this fall; however, it seems almost every day I need just a little more space to make room for...............what, another order? *lol*

It's SO nice to see you here Karen!

Palm Bay, FL(Zone 9b)

so happy to see my friends posting again. :)

Whitsett, NC(Zone 8a)

I guess it's a sign that I've spent too much time on "social" media . . . I keep looking for the "like" button for posts on this thread! ^_^

Palm Bay, FL(Zone 9b)

I wish there was a 'like' button here. If you don't post to a message, it looks like you didn't read it. LOL

Davison, MI(Zone 5a)

Your pictures are beautiful. Good to hear from you again. I'm back in Daves garden. Hope you're still here. Enjoyed trading with you all those years ago.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.