July 2014 Hotter than a firecracker!

Kansas City (Joyce), MO(Zone 5a)

i forgot how pretty those blooms are Will. Thanks for posting that. Texas was very pretty when the cactus bloomed.

Beautiful outside came in for lunch but ready to go back out. Have a great day everyone.

(Zone 5a)

Tired, tired... We took a day trip out to Kalona yesterday and it always takes me a couple days to get back to normal.

It's a shame we have to drive 3 hours to get decent sweet corn. :P We had other shopping and visiting to do, but was so grateful to find the corn where no chemicals are used on it. We bought some organic Sweet Corn from HyVee a month or two ago and there was no flavor!

The last time we tried growing our own corn all the neighbors' corn smut landed on our corn! Ha! They use whatever stuffs or hybrids to resist that, so my lowly heirlooms get socked! But did you know in Mexico, they eat it. It's even canned.
http://www.eattheweeds.com/corn-smut-mexican-truffles/

In Kalona, we stocked up on some things and of course had to stop at our favorite bakery while there. We had a nice meal at a friend's house, but I got to experience real cow slobber... ok... calf slobber. I was trying to untangle a couple of calves and they wanted to eat my dress. Eew.

My son struggles enough with school, I do not think college is in his future, shortleaf. Also, he's got grass pollen and outdoor mold allergies, so not sure how much farm work he can actually do. The chickens were fine for him though. He's got strong opinions on certain farming practices, so we'll see what interests he developed. We tried steering him toward woodworking, but he didn't like it too much.

Oh, that is terrible about US getting China's chicken! There are soo many chicken farms state-side!

Oh, yes, happgarden! We well know of ducks' appreciation for tomatoes! LOL Here is ours in the pool. We had more ducks at one time. She is so old and my favorite that we cannot bare to part with her. She needs to be carried into the pool because she never figured out the steps. Most often, she plops her big body into a nearby bird bath. I had to put one there because we've had birds perch on the pool's edge, thus giving me a case of the nerves, especially when it was a young bird.

I did not realize chickens were so destructive. If only I could legally keep a bunch of Chipping Sparrows. They are such little things and often were seen foraging for bugs in the lettuce garden. They do not cause any vegetable damage while doing their thing. I am always so amazed how close they get to people. Not the best picture, but they are thorough, getting under leaves. Unlike me... yea, all those weeds.

I wonder if my garden friend was one of this pair. Pic. #3. We had so many this spring.

I wanted to weed the dill patch, but I have some garden friends over there, too. I'll post pictures when they are on the computer. These friends seem to be easily agitated, so I am not sure how close I want to get to the ladies. They do take care of some garden pests like grasshoppers and crickets, so maybe I'll leave the area alone a while. Do you know what I am talking about? :)

I hope your pastor is able to get around soon, greenbrain. That is nice he now has the means to stay connected. Are people still visiting him though? Face to face contact is so important. I will pray for him and his family.

Thumbnail by Chillybean Thumbnail by Chillybean Thumbnail by Chillybean

Oh my that is a great pic of the birds...wow.

China is able to ship in chicken as long as it is cooked, so it can be anywhere you are buying pre-cooked chicken, like I am sure McDonalds mcnuggets are raised, cooked and shipped from China! Or anything precooked in the grocery store. Which I don't like but NOT to have to put it on the label is horrible. All our fruit and veggies say where they are from. A million years ago where I worked we had a parrot and you weren't suppose to buy any veggies from Mexico and several other countries because the pesticides they used weren't good for the parrot, humm ok to feed to your babies! Probably too late for me because I have already eaten a ton of it and I remember when they use to spray the neighborhoods for mosquitoes at night, I believe they used ddt back then, but if I had children I would do everything possible to limit the exposures. I agree with you about the corn cross pollinating everything within miles. Ok off my soap box. sorry.

I got probably 20 hostas potted in pots for the mg sale next year! Besides the ones in the round tubs. We will have hostas to sell for the next 2 years easy, cause other people also bring hostas to the sale.

I have a brugmansia getting ready to bloom, one bloom should be open tomorrow and another bloom forming.

Things are getting dry up here altho we had a small rain shower on Saturday.

Madison, IL(Zone 6b)

Chillybean, Thanks for your kind words. My pastor was at church with his dear wife this morning. She is working full time and taking care of everything. Of course, we know where she gets her strength! My pastor said that people have been wonderful about visiting him. A friend that he hasn't seen in 14 years paid him a visit the other day. Pastor Reggie is the youngest of 10, so he has a huge family. When his mother and father were in their 90s, his mother developed Alzheimer's and his dad couldn't handle her alone, so he decided that they'd go into a nursing home together. I loved hearing about his mother telling a nurse, "I may not remember my husband's name or what day it is, but I remember that I have 10 children!" He has a very close knit family which has been a blessing for him going through this difficult time.

I finally gave up on getting any rain and watered the veggie garden. Since I mulched with shredded junk mail and most of the garden is vertical, the plants are holding up well.

Will, I let the rabbits run loose in the backyard and they ate the hostas. The spider plant is still doing well. I took some pics and will try to post them soon. I did give up on the lilac, but thank you for trying it. Rooting woody cuttings is something that I need to learn thru trial and error.

JW, the obedient plants are also doing well and the variegated vine that I planted by the pine tree is also still alive. The mock orange dried up right away and I think that my husband accidentally mowed it down because I can't find it. There's one plant that I'm not sure what it is. It reminds me of a bachelor button and cut straight across about 2" from the ground. It appears to be alive, but not noticeably growing.

The coreopsis is blooming among the coneflowers and seems happy there. Pepper, did you give me this plant? I believe that the Azalea was "doa"; though it was worth trying to revive. All the iris tubers are thriving in a shady spot under the maple tree. I've been keeping them well watered. They're in containers, so that I can move them to their permanent beds this fall.

I really need to think hard about what I'm bringing to the table next RU; esp. the Spring RU, so that I can plan and prepare in advance. I will be sure to bring more Triple Crown blackberry plants with names on the pots. : )

By the way, JW, did the nanking cherry bush seeds sprout? If not, I'll watch for volunteers in the yard. Back to the kitchen to finish preparing dinner.

KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

The coreoptis came from me. lol. Glad they are thriving! I'm not suprised about the azalea. Most of the bushes I got from the RU and trees too all died or are struggling. My grandma has the weeping cherry and it isn't doing too good. I do need to remind her to water it since it's only been in ground a few months.

I don't know if JW got any of those seeds but I did. None have sprouted but will said they need cold stratification first so I'm leaving them in the pots and will wait til next year.

gb, I would love to have some cherry seeds, or starts if you get any more.
pepper, the shrubs I got are growing. I left them in the pots in semi-shade and they have finally put on new leaves, I will plant them later in August.
I hope after time passes people still keep visiting your pastor, sadly what usually happens people get so busy and sadly visiting seems to stop or slow down dramatically.

suburban K.C., MO(Zone 6a)

Eeek! I did say that but somebody else said it first! - : )

"Propagation: Almost exclusively from seed. Seeds require 2-3 months cold stratification for germination. Can be propagated through cuttings. Can be propagated through layering in the Spring." - http://tcpermaculture.blogspot.com/2012/03/permaculture-plants-nanking-cherry.html
Go down to where it says "Growing conditions" and that's where I got the above quote.

My Nanking seeds from Betty didn't sprout until after Winter.

Only one Lilac cutting took that I have. The success rate on those cuttings wasn't very good yet.
I bet quite a few of the cuttings that I took to the RU didn't make it, sorry friends. : )

Sorry to hear about the Hostas, Betty. I bet they are a treat for rabbits, they are kinda like lettuce I suppose. Maybe they can be grown back from the roots.

I'd post pics (if I had some) but I can't find my camera to take any, it's here somewhere! lol

This message was edited Jul 27, 2014 9:13 PM

I received 5 lilac starts with small roots from a friend and I stuck them all in dirt. I had one take it looks like, one m i g h t make it but doubtful. Other 3 died right away. I have a Miss Kim Lilac I would like to make some starts of but after reading this I am not sure I want to spend the time, guess we are lucky Will to get one cutting to take.

http://homeguides.sfgate.com/can-start-lilac-bush-cutting-71684.html

Betty if you need hostas I have lots of hostas.

Madison, IL(Zone 6b)

Happ, thanks for the offer on hostas. I'll think about it.

Just let me know, I have several different colors of green and different sizes. Even a few minis.

(Debra) Derby, KS(Zone 6a)

Well, you have all been busy! We lost my nephew last week due to a motorcyle wreck and his wife is in hosptial barely hanging on, and they have a pair of 6 yr old twins, funeral tommorrow. Then my youngest daughter's Besty Gay couple friends that has Married , and then adopted and fostered 6 kids has had a "baby die in hot car" accident, so she is freaked out and this weekend has not been any fun. Was planning on driving to KC area to see Jo mcfall ( KayJones) who is moving there from CB, Florida. Was also going to stop by AUntB's on way back, but ended up staying home and giving hugs and lots of support to two of my daughters.

I still have lots of things in their pots or cups, Betty, still waiting still for the cherries to pop up, but I know they might have to be in there for a whole winter.
I have a lot of stuffs that I forgot I had LOL

Oh Debra my heart just breaks for all of you. So very sad.

Before I forget again GB, if you don't have time to make from scratch Pillsbury has in the baking aisle a sugar free Devil's food cake mix and it is really good. There is also a brownie mix. DH loves them. Not low calorie and has flour but at least no sugar. I usually use almond flour if I make from scratch a lot less carbs.

Thanks, Joyce, it is sad but true, that everyday something could happen that changes lives forever. Donovan was on a path of self destruction, so we have all been kind of "expecting" that bad thing to happen at some point to him, but we sure didn't want it too. Those poor kids.

Peyton and Seth were the cutest couple ever and all the neighbors gave nothing but glowing reviews about their ability to be parents, yet somehow that baby was "forgot about" total accident and now they will have to live with that guilt forever. Joe said there was a really good article in the paper about how that happens to us, being forgetful even about children. I havn't read it yet.

Back to Gardening, Friends. Sorry about the depressing post.

Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife

Sad is all you can say. Terrible.

Love your pics Debra.

I have been fertilizing and watering. Cleaning all the spider webs and dirt off the porch. Do you think the spiders are earlier this year? It isn't even Aug yet. I usually see an influx of spiders in Sept I guess getting ready for winter.

I made some concrete planters, we will see how they turn out. Fingers crossed.
first one is a gnome house, 2nd is a planter, 3rd is a planter altho I don't know if the towel laid out like that will be strong enough to hold up when I turn it over. Hardest thing is WAITING...LOL.

Thumbnail by happgarden Thumbnail by happgarden Thumbnail by happgarden
Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

Debra, wow that is a whole to go thru at once. So sorry for the families. Praying for the wife in the hospital. Love your flower pics. Zinnias right?
I have four lilac bushes one is a mini and does it ever get lladed with flowers in the spring. So pretty.

Sorry to hear the sad news, Debra.

Lucky for you guys I found my camera! That was a joke btw! lol
Wow Joyce, good work again, making concrete planters, concrete planters are neat and that will save alot of money.

It came to me, that is what to do with all my new and wonderful plants! I made a flowerbed for alot of my new RU plants! - pic #1 Oh, I don't know why I didn't think of that spot before! There was already one plant resident there that came up by the foundation, a canna from pepper about 3 years ago. - pic #2 That big red pot in the first pic is the momma pot of those cannas.

I was thinking about that Japanese Maple 'Ornatum' at the end but now I can't decide if I want it or a Lilac there.

Do Cutleaf Coneflowers get tall? I'm gonna put tall plants in the back. - pic #3

There is my newly painted black rustoleum wheelbarrow. pic #4
Will

Thumbnail by shortleaf Thumbnail by shortleaf Thumbnail by shortleaf Thumbnail by shortleaf
Madison, IL(Zone 6b)

Hi garden buddies! It's that time of year when I spend each evening after work cleaning pears up off the ground that the squirrels drop or knock out of the tree. It's good that the squirrels thin it out though because the branches are always overloaded.

JW, I am very sorry for all the tragedies that have affected your family this past week. How heartbreaking! Prayers and you take care of yourself.

I love zinnias! They're so easy to grow from seed, low maintenance, and provide so much color. I noticed butterflies like mine. Looking out the upstairs window overlooking the backyard and saw a hummer attacking a squirrel walking on the power line going from the pear tree to the maple tree. As soon as that squirrel jumped into the maple tree, here comes another squirrel and the hummer attacked it too! lol I wish that I'd gotten it on video. Now I'm thinking about hanging my hummer feeder up. I always forget about it. Anyway, after attacking the squirrels, the hummer went for the blackberries.

Happ, I need to educate myself on hostas. They're new for me and I don't want to keep killing nice plants. I'll let you know when I'm up to the challenge. Thanks!

Saturday is our church bbq fundraiser, so I'll be busy this weekend because it's also Chloe's 10th birthday celebration. She wants money, of course. lol We have a tradition that I bake Chloe's birthday cake and let her decorate it. Then, we take a pic of her holding the cake. Each year, her decorating skills improve. She's really looking forward to decorating this year's cake. I need to get to the grocery store and pick up food coloring. Thanks Happ for the tip about the low sugar cake mix. I'll look for it.

Will love the pics. That is a great bed, but I would be cautious about putting the little maple in there cause they can grow bigger, no huge but bigger. I love those dark plants in that pot. You gave me some and I have mine in the shade and they are blooming. Really like them.

On the cake mix GB it made the lightest cake I think I have even eaten. The price wasn't horrible either. But still had quite a few carbs.

GB hostas are really a tough plant, but deer and rabbits do really enjoy eating them...lol You can actually grow them in pots year round. Bet the bbq is wonderful, sounds like alot of fun and great food.

Here is a pic of the purple plant I got from you Will it is on the left, I put snap dragons in there which was a mistake because they need sunlight, oh well.
Last two are my brugmansia blooming.

Thumbnail by happgarden Thumbnail by happgarden Thumbnail by happgarden

Thanks everyone. Funeral tomorrow and then Wenesday. I will be okay. I just worry about my daughters too much I think.
Will, those cutleafs get tall here is mine so far ..they are taller than me.
this is the south west corner bed. look to the right of the left fence outside the big tree.the lilac is to the right. Your Garden is looking GOOD. Your plants look healthy.

Joyce, I love your creativity. Please design a Head Planter. I would buy one. I'd love a cutting of your brug. I have yet to see a double, ever. Your Garden structures are awesome.

Betty, you are a very busy person. I wish I had half the energy you have, so many veges, and fruits.
I can't wait to be able to spend more time with my grandaughter. You are a model Grandma. I love your interests in outdoor critters .. I soend a lot of nights just looking for my prayng mantis, and then he makes himself visible, drives me nuts I always think he is lost or gone. Like it is a game with it. I have dragged Joe and Joanna out there to see it at different times. I am going to call him/her Manty. Joanna says it is a female.

My hummers fight almongst themselves. The rufus couple takes turns at the flowers and one feeder, but the ruby throat says no way feeders are mine. I see the rufus going to each monarda now. The huge sphinx moths are the size of a hummer, and I have a new frequent visitor, they love my four o clocks and moon flowers.

Ronna, I love lilacs. I have two huge bushes, I have cuttings going of the old fashioned lilac, and then some good ones of the white going. Kind of hard for me to get a ot done with work and al, but I managed to cut out angrily the bound together tangle of wisteria that never blooms, trumpet vine madame galen, and the three honey suckles.. one a hybid and the other two are the white and gold fragrant and sweet type. Needed to take my frustration on something so that helped.

I love Zinnias, too, and especially love the low ground huggers.

I wish I could grow melons, that sounds like an alley garden thing.

Thumbnail by joeswife

Debra you are so good with seeds and starts, wish I had 1/2 your talent with them. I am horrible with them. I have tried more this year and success is very limited ;(

What a pretty pic of your yard.

Oh yes, Joyce, the Prickly-Pear cactus flower is a beauty. I came across an interesting bit on them recently. Betty might also be interested in it as she's waiting for it to flower. - http://www.ehow.com/info_8549027_long-prickly-pear-cactus-fruits.html
Thanks Joyce, Japanese Maples would usually be too big but this one is quite a lot smaller than a lot of them. But I'm having second thoughts on putting anything in there besides perennials and other flowers and smaller shrubs anyway. I don't want me or someone else to maybe have a problem way down the road with some plant getting too big and squeezing out anything else. Your right, but maybe not for 20 or more years, I bet any tree of any size just continues to grow. Here they say it is in 10 years though. - http://japanesemaplesandconifers.com/Acer_palmatum_Ornatum.html 4 to 6 feet tall! Ha I say!
I look to the mature, long term size myself. I'm thinking that size is about double what they say, in 30 years. Believe me, I know how time can fly..lol

The "dark plant" the purple Wondering Jew, Joyce? Is that one from me in 2009 or this year? I'll post a pic of before then when I was growing them from cuttings, these? - pic #1 If that's it, wow, it has grown. Personally, I've found that they get more purple in the sun. Thanks for the compliment on my new flowerbed, Joyce, I hope it stays great for a long time to come.

Sorry to hear about your grief down there Debra, grief does suck I agree.
The Cutleaf Coneflowers get tall eh? I thought you said they did.
I will put them in the back, thanks. Thanks for the compliment on my new flowerbed.
Yes, that is a pretty pic of your yard. Here is a praying mantis in one of my Tree Lilies last year, I guess it was getting bugs that came in, the Tree Lilies smell nice when they're in bloom! - pic #2
See it in there?! lol
Will

Thumbnail by shortleaf

Eek! What happened to the Tree Lily Praying Mantis pic?! I tell you, DG ain't doing right tonite. For example it says the last post was at 8:30 am when I just posted at 9:39 pm. And this pic was missing like it was the old times of one pic per post. I am putting in a call! Well, here it is..lol

This message was edited Jul 29, 2014 9:57 PM

Thumbnail by shortleaf
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Love all the flowers and projects ,, everything and then some here on this thread ,,

I am a little off on what to say , med changes , slow me ,,

That the crossing over and illness , prayers to those of you suffering ,
My sister who introduced me to this site is staying overnight in the hospital do to blood pressure disorder ,.
Been there four times this week , She is the mother , of five and the nephew who had the anurism , Who may never recover , and her eldest daughter , a neice , is on her way to prison for cocaine traffic charges , the niece got 12 years ,, Woo weee !!! I would shoot myself , but of course I would not be doing that in the first place ...

Yes the one pic load system or no load since this afternoon
Only came by to say still watching and reading here.
Same old plants jerusalem Artichoke not as tall cutleaf by a ft near though ,, their all big ! tall !!

This message was edited Jul 29, 2014 11:21 PM

Thumbnail by juhur7
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Debra asked about sunflower like blooms on Jerusalem artichoke .
So here is one closer up

Thumbnail by juhur7

Hi ju, welcome back!

Well I got my pots dried. hummm I thought I had posted on here but maybe not. Maybe like you said Will DG is having issues.

Yes that is a pic of the dark purple spiderwort I got this year. I broke pieces and stuck them in with rooting hormone and they have gone crazy. I really like them there with the white caladiums. If you want to see the difference in bulbs and how they do. The white caladiums in the 3 round tiers in the background have been in those pots about 60 days longer and came from Sams club. The white ones up by the spiderwort have been in that pot about 40 days and I got them from Planters on sale downtown. The difference in the leaf size is amazing.

Well here are my 2 new pots and a fairy house. I am going to reinforce them I can't decide if they are strong enough or not. When I get them done I will plant directly in them so you wont see the pot.

Thumbnail by happgarden

Boy I don't know what is going on with DG but I agree with you Will it is messed up. Gonna be a late night for the tech people.

Poor Ju I bet she can't even figure out what hit her, so much saddness, just breaks my heart.

Thumbnail by happgarden
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Thank you will !!!^_^
I never really go anyplace though , I am always lurking at least ..
Had another near computer crash ,. So I am where you were a while ago , with a hard drive case , I have hard drives , no cases , ordered one from a small shop here in town ,
Gave me verbal guarantee , hope it holds , get to see what I am buying .
You know the cases are 3 to five $'s on line , so that would of been all it would cost if I knew for sure what I was looking for ,,
life gets to be thing of all kinds of things sometimes ?

August September I will get you a few plants , I will talk with some of you before long ..

Fairy garden house.

Thumbnail by happgarden
Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Hey Happ thanks for the sympathy about my Sister .

I would have toads living in that fairy garden house here , they love that type of decor .
If I could (room and all ) I would ,, I love cement and granite and stone ..
Nice , nice , nice decoration ,, very relaxing .

Thumbnail by juhur7

Yeah that sucks for Judy, I'd give her a hug if I could.
Wow, good work, Joyce! Those concrete creations you made are amazing! What a good idea.

My friend here dyed my hair, I told her "thanks, I now look like Liza Minnelli", she agrees it is a bit darker than we thought. My hair isn't all gray yet but I was getting tired of the salt and pepper look.

Nice Zinnias, ju!

I don't think I brought anything that big this year, Joyce. I brought some small purple Tradescantias.
I'm not positive, I'm just not sure, I never knew anything I had was a Purple Spiderwort.

Your white Caladiums are real nice, Joyce. My white Caladium leaves aren't that big, yours are impressive.

I may have mis-keyed Will it is that stuff you have in the pic with your black wheel barrel. I know it as purple wandering jew. lol sorry.

Thanks for the comments on the pots. You should try it. it is just old towels or material put in concrete mixture then draped over flower pots. It was fun.

Had planned to do some more today but got caught up going over and looking at this guys junk he has sitting all over.

Those are the biggest leaves I have ever had on a caladium but they are a better grade than I can usually afford. I got them 50% off at planters. I hope I can keep them alive. I don't have much luck over-wintering them tho. I am going to work alot harder at it.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Happ I really enjoy the project ,, your too Will ,, and the gardens all look wonderful !

Happ until screen started going up and getting expensive , we used mesh screen that would hold form that way .. using a different mesh cloth on the screen ,, I used mulch cloth in this last one ,, sort of an oh well though ,, lol
Sometimes I still do when rolling a pot .
I made one earlier this season , I would not say is decorative . but it will hold plants next season ,,

visitors

Thumbnail by juhur7

Love the pic! That is a good idea about the screen. Hummm. Gonna have to try that. I have some screen laying around I got out of the dump to cover my pond so leaves won't get in it.

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

Really loveall the homemade garden stuff on alot of the threads now. Really neat. Ju love the caterpillar photo. Monarch right??? Beautiful.

i AGREE, jOYCE YOUR GARDENS AND NEW DISPLAYS ARE WONDERFUL.
Ju, I will keep your family in my prayers. I know how helpless you must feel.. great shots of your Jeruseleum aritichokes, can't wait for next year now.

Will, your friend needs to come here and dye my hair, I actually am starting to look like a grandma.

Anderson, IN(Zone 6a)

Monarch cat on swamp milkweed ,
Here's #23 adult this year , today .
I still have three in a chrysalis in a container , one is overdue to hatch ,,
I am leaving them to their self out in the garden as I always miss a few anyway

I got that pic mulching Daylily and dodging mosquitoes
Saw a pair of Hummingbirds today also , no pics though , zip , zoom , poof .. fast critter .

Monarch on a zinnia ,, it's think pink .. lol

Thumbnail by juhur7

That's okay Joyce, that is my big pot of Purple Wondering Jew.
That is a nice homemade pot. I may try that with the window screen too. Here is my white Caladiums.- pic #1 They are more like the bulbs you have next to the big all white ones.
I'd try to overwinter those nice white Caladiums too, I think you can do it! Here's a little something I got when I Binged it. - http://www.ehow.com/how_6139951_overwinter-caladiums.html
My white ones are called Caladium 'Candidum', it's a package of 8 bulbs from walmart, they have quite a bit of green too.

I'm slowly getting my new flowerbed filled up! pic #2

Thanks ju, it's either work on this garden or paint the wall in the hallway, it's more fun doing the new flowerbed! - pic #3

Hehe.. sure, she'd be glad to do your hair Debra, you have nice hair! I could be a grandpa myself now, if I had kids.

Thumbnail by shortleaf Thumbnail by shortleaf Thumbnail by shortleaf
Madison, IL(Zone 6b)

Hi all! Just finished putting up 5 more quarts of kosher dill spears & kind of late getting to bed. I didn't want to not at least say "hi" & skim over the most recent posts.

Ju, I just caught up about your sister. I hope that you recovers soon. Prayers for her and family.

I watered the garden again because we still haven't received any rainfall lately. The grass is starting to look brown in areas from lack of rain.

The church BBQ Fundraiser has been postponed until Sat., Aug. 16, so I'll have more time to spend with Chloe this weekend celebrating her 10th birthday. Her birthday is actually on Mon., Aug.4, but we like to stretch it out all weekend.

Time to hit the pillow. Nite all.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.