Have any of you tried these on your dogs

San Antonio, TX(Zone 8a)

I just bought this from the feed store and it came highly recommended. Have any of you tried NaturVet Naturals Calming Aid soft chews. Its recommended for reducing stress and Tension, Travel, Fireworks and Grooming.
They smell great, almost edible. The active ingredients are Chamomile, Passion Flower, Thiamine ( vitamin B1) Ginger, L-Tryptophan
Going to give them a try tonight. Keeping my fingers crossed. Dogs hate fireworks.
http://www.onlynaturalpet.com/products/NaturVet-Calming-Aid/198009.aspx

Jacksonville, FL(Zone 8b)

have not tried those yet but will soon

San Antonio, TX(Zone 8a)

I will let you all know how they work. Folks have been shooting them off all day so they may have just gotten a early dose and won't be so afraid tonight.

Jacksonville, FL(Zone 8b)

my boy is not doing to bad. He is partly under my chair but he did eat some jerky when I gave him some.

San Antonio, TX(Zone 8a)

Well, I think that it went pretty good considering that you would have had to be under anesthesia to have not jumped out of your skin last night. Our most inconsiderate neighbors felt a need to continue till long after midnight with their, what sounded like mortars, going off outside my bedroom window. I would just get everyone calmed down and another one would go off. I think that if they hadn't taken the calming chews it would have been much worse as it was it was bad enough.

Thumbnail by Gourdbeader

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.