See you at the Rainbow Bridge, Sasha

North Las Vegas, NV(Zone 9a)

We lost our beloved Australian Shepherd, Sasha last week, although it seems like yesterday. I still see her out of the corner of my eye every where. Hear her soft sweet breathes. She was only with us 10 short years, gone too soon to breast cancer.
We'll Cherish you always, sweet girl.
Love you forever....R.I.P.

This message was edited Aug 4, 2014 8:18 PM

Thumbnail by bluemerle Thumbnail by bluemerle Thumbnail by bluemerle
Lilburn, GA(Zone 7b)

I am so sorry to hear of your furbaby passing. She is such a pretty girl.

She will always be in your heart.

Hugs,
Carole

Clarksville, TN(Zone 6b)

Beautiful girl. ♥♥♥

Thank you both , FlamingoCarole & Cville_Gardener,

I appreciate both your kind sentiments. I can't handle the empty feel of our house, so soon will be looking for an Aussie rescue. NOT a replacement--nothing can or would I want a replacement for Sasha.
She'll be with me always, forever.
I've always had Australian Shepherds, since 1976. I used to raise litters, train and show, with a little bit of Agility.
I feel bad knowing that there's so many mixed breeds out there in need of homes, but I'm sure that there are lots of Aussies in need of good loving forever homes, too.
If anybody knows of any Aussie Rescues, etc, please let me know, OK?
Thank You All, Diane

Clarksville, TN(Zone 6b)

Thumbnail by Cville_Gardener
Fairfield County, CT(Zone 6b)

{{{hugs}}}

Lyndonville, NY

I am so sorry for your loss, I just lost my girl 3 weeks ago.

Lafayette, NJ(Zone 6a)

I am so sorry for your loss.

Jim Falls, WI(Zone 4a)

Also sorry for your loss. They sure do leave a hole in your heart. I couldn't stand the quiet house either.

Denton, TX(Zone 7a)

She was a pretty girl and I agree, 10 years is not nearly long enough! I feel so bad for you (Debb
ie too)

Everson, WA(Zone 8a)

Blue sorry for your loss. As an experienced dog owner I know they can't be replaced. Just treat each new baby as that NEW and don't expect it to replace the old one because it can't. Judge it for what it is and does.

Thanks you guys, these photos help me....

Thumbnail by bluemerle Thumbnail by bluemerle Thumbnail by bluemerle Thumbnail by bluemerle Thumbnail by bluemerle

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.