I want to Buy Rugs for my New Home.

Islamabad, Pakistan

Hello Fellows,

I want to buy new rugs for my home. I have researched about online stores who sell rugs. Just need your suggestions which of the following online store is best for buying Persian Rugs?

- Ebay
- ALRUG
- OverStock

Ontario, CA

There are various online stores from where you can buy these area rugs.. Actually, I bought my area rug from Nourison Hospitality online and its great.

Moab, UT

Check on-line.

Jaipur, India

Hello syedirfan,

If you are looking for an online store which is best for buying Persian Rugs, then I will suggest you [deleted]. I found this website very helpful specially of rugs. They have very unique designs with Hand Knowtted work, below are the images of those rugs which I purchased from them.

Thumbnail by arpitagarawal Thumbnail by arpitagarawal
London, United Kingdom

Ebay is the best for online rugs shopping because here you can get all range of rugs..

Thumbnail by courtneypatters Thumbnail by courtneypatters
Central FL, FL(Zone 9b)

I bought a beautiful all-wool hand-made rug on eBay several years ago. The price was beyond good, I think $346. This same rug would have been a bargain at a retail price of $1,500. Actually, I doubt I could have gotten it that inexpensively at regular retail. I never could figure out why they sold it so cheaply. The only thing that occurred to me was that perhaps the seller was getting rid of old stock, and I hit them at the right time.

This message was edited Apr 15, 2015 11:48 AM

Central FL, FL(Zone 9b)

Courtneypatters, I completely agree with you. This is the photo of the rug I referred to above, completely different from the ones you posted; so, yes, there is a wide range available on eBay. I really hate my camera which doesn't capture colors well. The color of my rug is much richer, and the olive is barely discernible in the photo. The flash also made the gold color of the chaise look garish, which it isn't. Wish I had my old digital camera which used discs!

Thumbnail by bivbiv
Franklin, KY

Mirrors are a great way make your space seem bigger.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.