Go Big Blue Nation!

Clarksville, TN(Zone 6b)

Kentucky Wildcats men's basketball season has begun for 2014-2015. The Cats are off to a great start and are ranked #1 in the country. They certainly have a lot of talent ... enough for two teams.

Anyone a Cats fan?

Clarksville, TN(Zone 6b)

Another Wildcats win last night. 4-0 for the season so far. Looking very, very good!

Clarksville, TN(Zone 6b)

Now 6-0 for the season. :)

Clarksville, TN(Zone 6b)

7-0

Clarksville, TN(Zone 6b)

They are still undefeated this year. 13-0. I think I'm talking to myself over here, but I will carry on with that. :-)

Anne Arundel,, MD(Zone 7b)

I'm happy for you!

Clarksville, TN(Zone 6b)

Thanks. We're happy around here, that's for sure.

Clarksville, TN(Zone 6b)

Well, that was a real nail-biter last night. They finally pulled out the win over Ole Miss ... only by 3 points. But, then, a win is a win. :)

Yay!
I actually listened to a Ravens game the other night- (not a sports fan) and I'll admit, its exciting when you team wins!

Clarksville, TN(Zone 6b)

It is! The Wildcats won again yesterday in a double overtime. Whew! They are still undefeated.

yippee!
I might as well root for them, our local Ravens lost yesterday and are done for the season.

Clarksville, TN(Zone 6b)

Oh no, the Ravens lost. Darn.

The announcers keep saying the Wildcats are bound to lose one of their conference games, but I think they are just trying to jinx them. :(

There are still 16 games to play. And only 3 undefeated NCAA men's basketball teams left - KY, Virginia, and Duke.

Clarksville, TN(Zone 6b)

Now there are only two undefeated teams remaining - KY and Virginia. Last night's KY win over Missouri was 86-37.

Clarksville, TN(Zone 6b)

Now KY Wildcats are the only undefeated team left. No pressure. :)

how exciting!

Clarksville, TN(Zone 6b)

Yes, lots of fun - especially during the cold winter months. I hope they do well in the NCAA Tournament in March.

Clarksville, TN(Zone 6b)

Wildcats are still undefeated.

yay!!

Clarksville, TN(Zone 6b)

:-)

Otway, OH(Zone 6b)

I'm not ready to be November yet but am ready for Wildcats basketball!!!1

Clarksville, TN(Zone 6b)

Yay, katgroves! Another fan to chat with. I agree ... I'll be glad when it's bb season again, but I'm not wishing my life away either. :)

Otway, OH(Zone 6b)

It's funny, you are in TN and me in OH and both Wildcat fans. But wouldn't have it any other way. Kathy

Clarksville, TN(Zone 6b)

We were born and raised in KY but haven't lived there for over 40 years.

Otway, OH(Zone 6b)

I was born and still live in Ohio but for some reason I fell in love with the Wildcats and have been a fan ever since.

Clarksville, TN(Zone 6b)

Have you gotten to go to any games? We haven't. I'm glad they show most of the games on TV. We subscribed to the SEC Network so we could get all the games.

Otway, OH(Zone 6b)

No, I haven't made it to any either. But would like to make it to at least one game. I can watch them on the SEC network also.

Otway, OH(Zone 6b)

Carole,
I'm getting ready to sit down and watch the NBA draft and see where all the boys go.

Clarksville, TN(Zone 6b)

I've been gone all day. I wondered if you were watching. I am too. So happy to see Karl Anthony Towns go as the #1 pick! And now Willie has been selected too. :)

Clarksville, TN(Zone 6b)

So what did you think about the draft?

Otway, OH(Zone 6b)

Love the fact that Karl was picked #1, do wish that Aaron would have been drafted, but he is going to summer camp with the Hornets. Maybe he will someday also end up with the Suns. That team is beginning to look like aver nice Wildcat team.

Clarksville, TN(Zone 6b)

I know what you mean. Aaron and Andrew make such a great duo on the court.

Otway, OH(Zone 6b)

I just hope that Aaron is happy wherever he ends up.

Clarksville, TN(Zone 6b)

Me too. I guess they can't stay together forever.

Otway, OH(Zone 6b)

It would have been nice if they could have had a deal like another set of twins that are in the NBA.

Clarksville, TN(Zone 6b)

34 days to go until the season begins - on a Friday the 13th. I'm not superstitious but I know a lot of sports people are.

Otway, OH(Zone 6b)

Friday the 13th never di bother me. They are broadcasting a game Friday Night. I watched part of their practice last night, They looked good.

Clarksville, TN(Zone 6b)

It appears UK is off to a fast start. Some rank them #1 and some #2. I have yet to learn all the new players.

Clarksville, TN(Zone 6b)

I finally found this forum again.

UK's basketball team had a rough go of it in the starting games. They seem to be picking up steam as the season goes along. Hopefully it will come out well for them.

Scott County, KY(Zone 5b)

I, for one, am glad to have a TNian cheering on the Cats.

Now - if that good 'ole avatar would just come back. It always made me smile.

Fell asleep during the game last night. Was glad to see that they pulled through after a slow second half start.

Clarksville, TN(Zone 6b)

OK, VV, let me see if I can find the logo.

Still looking but I do have this one. Does it work?

Thumbnail by Cville_Gardener

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.