Some very good news

San Antonio, TX(Zone 8a)

Phoebe injured her leg awhile back and they said it was a torn Cruciate and a ruptured CCL. We are on a fixed income and we're unable to afford the expensive surgery that will possibly run as high as $2000. So someone suggested we start a GoFundMe for her. We did and it has been slow going but we figured, God willing we would make it. The fund was up to $500 and yesterday an anonymous donor donated a $1000 towards her surgery fund. I have been in tears and so overwhelmed with that person's generosity and compassion.
With all the bad that has been happening in the world and in the world of animals especially that I just want to reassure you all that "Yes, Phoebe, there is a Santa Clause".
She will be back to her young self with about a 3 month recuperation period.
Have faith, He heard our pleas, he will hear yours too.

Thumbnail by Gourdbeader
Fairfield County, CT(Zone 6b)

That is such good news!

(Barb) Manchester, NH(Zone 5a)

How fantastic Jan. I'm thrilled for you.

San Antonio, TX(Zone 8a)

I am so excited for Phoebe. She is still a young dog and wants to run and jump and play. Shes a normal Lab and labs like to run and jump and go crazy.
Going to call on Monday and schedule her surgery.

Albuquerque, NM(Zone 7a)

I recently heard of GoFundMe and wondered if it was legitimate so this is
interesting to learn it worked for you. How do you collect the donations?

I work for an animal shelter and know the cost of medical care for our
wonderful dogs and cats. I'm delighted you got the help you needed for
your Phoebe.

St. Simon's Island, GA(Zone 9a)

Wow! Hope everything goes well! Keep us posted!

Jim Falls, WI(Zone 4a)

Merry Christmas and hope all goes well. So enjoy hearing good news!

San Antonio, TX(Zone 8a)

If anyone has any questions regarding GoFundMe you can google them and they are very informative and helpful and always quick to reply and answer any questions.
We are still hoping to reach our goal of $2000 but I'm not allowed to post the information here. Daves rules .

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.