walker bag

(Pat) Kennewick, WA(Zone 5b)

recycled jeans for a friends walker. She starts physical therapy and has lots of MD appts and requested a walker bag. I deliver it tomorrow.

Thumbnail by psychw2 Thumbnail by psychw2
Englewood, FL

What a great job & good idea Pat. My wife had to use one for a while & asked me if I could make something so she could carry something like a book or news paper to another room, I made her a tray to fit between the handles, she laughed about the cup holder I cut into it, but wasn't to cool about the bicycle bell.

East Texas, United States(Zone 8a)

how cute is that! Making a mental note of it to copy at a future time. thanks for sharing.

(Linda Kay) Del Rio, TX(Zone 9a)

Pat, that turned out great.

Bicycle bell... ya I can imagine she was NOT cool with that but the tray and cup holder is awesome idea.

Clarksville, TN(Zone 6b)

That is a wonderful idea, Pat. Since I live with someone who uses a walker, I can see all kinds of possibilities for this. We haul around a lot of stuff. :)

A bag that drapes over the side rail and then ties together is very useful as well. Heck, that walker jockey needs to carry their own load! LOL

Dahlonega, GA

Bicycle bell ? I love your sense of humor .

Clermont, FL(Zone 9a)

I have made a few walker bags for friends needing them and they love them. Very handy.

I loaded a walker out once and the man made a tray for across the top and added a drink holder. Also tennis balls on legs. I should loan it out more often.

By the time I need it, it will be all outfitted.

Yep, and you will have learned all kinds of valuable things from the "previous drivers!"

Englewood, FL

My wife just had a new knee replacement, so I had to haul this out again, you thought I was kidding about the bike bell didn't you ?

Englewood, FL

Oops, I forgot the pictures.

Thumbnail by ifantail Thumbnail by ifantail
Dahlonega, GA

Poor baby , hope she does very well , hugs to her .
I babied mine and took three months . A friend had a replacement and was cutting wood two months later and older than me .

Englewood, FL

She had the left one done in April, it worked out so well that she just couldn't wait to get the right one done.

I think the bell is WONDERFUL idea, get those stationary people OUT of her way!

Dahlonega, GA

Good for her . Not me .

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.