succulents cuttings

Morgantown, WV

I was wondering if any one would want to sell me some succulents cuttings they have in there garden. I am a newbe to succulents. The last few years Ive been trying to grow them. But so expensive to buy. Was wondering if anyone here would have any to share this spring.

Lake Stevens, WA(Zone 8a)

Hi dottie-I could toss a few in a box. Are these for outdoors or on your windowsill? (I have both).

Morgantown, WV

Definitely hardy ones I am getting some if you want to send me some let me know how much you want. Thank you

Lake Stevens, WA(Zone 8a)

Hi Dottie-
i have various tall sedums and sedum-like varieties, like Sedum 'Elsie's Gold' (a particular favorite of mine) and 'Hab Gray, 'Thundercloud' and one or two others. Then I have a bunch of low growing ones that do well here, not sure of all the names but for sure I have tons of 'Angelina', and S. kamtschaticum 'variegatum', and a few varieties of S. spathulifolium which is native around here.
I suspect I could just go out and pull some starts off and toss them in a small flat-rate box. I think you could just mail me some stamps to cover it. One of the cool things about succulents is they often like to make a 'callus' on the cut end, and only after that has dried out do they make new roots. I haven't done this but I think they could be forming a callus while being shipped.
Morgantown may be a bit cold yet for planting, I am going to guess a month from now would be good? (I spent a lot of Easter holidays as a child in the itty bitty hamlet of Terra Alta near you, and it was still quite cold there.

Morgantown, WV

Terra altar is the highest elevation here. Next month starts getting warmer here. If you email me your address i will be happy to throw some stamps you're way.

Decatur, GA

I will have some Euphorbia cuttings that are of the tried and true variety (easy to grow with a few simple rules). If you're interested Dmail me your address. I'll find a small box and send them out.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.