Garden helper

St. Simon's Island, GA(Zone 9a)

I was out weeding in my back yard, and Quinn decided to keep me company. How can this be comfortable?

Thumbnail by happytail Thumbnail by happytail
Decatur, GA

I would guess a nice layer of fat helps and the sun is probably intoxicating. Also just hanging out with you is relaxing too. Cute dog!

(Zone 9a)

:-) He is loving that sun.

I wish you could have seen him when we got him. He had been really sick, and only weighed 7 pounds. I'm happy to see some weight on him! He is a sweetie! And he does love the sun!

Decatur, GA

Here are my garden helpers, both rescues.
Tbone is the little Toy Fox Terrier. Zipper is my 'mini lab'. Zipper is 14 years old now. Both are sweet hearts. They don't care for the sun when its hot so they stay behind the fence and watch me in the veggie garden from the shade.

Thumbnail by helenchild

Ours are all rescues, and we have 3 miniature pinschers, and one 16 year old Dalmatian.

Thumbnail by happytail Thumbnail by happytail
Decatur, GA

You dogs are too cute. I love to see them all wrapped up on the sofa.
My garden helpers were busy yesterday supervising my patio painting. When it dried they did their inspection and had no complaints. Actually they were wondering why they needed to stay inside for such a long time on such a beautiful day!
Tbone is 12 and Zipper, my mini-lab is 14 though her face has been pretty much white since she was about 1-2 years old. Her appetite is only fair and I have trouble keeping weight on her.

Thumbnail by helenchild

Love those grey faces! I use an egg, raw, on my old dog's food, or sometimes olive or canola oil, to add a bit of weight.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.