(Zone 9a)

My order of five Twist & Twirl coleus from Romence Gardens just arrived and I could not be more pleased. I was floored by the size and vigor of these plants and the packing was amazing. Many years ago I worked for a large wholesale grower and we shipped out thousands of plants each week so I am always checking how well plants are packed and these were the best I've seen. You can't see it in the photo but their method of securing the plants is tops.

These are 4' pots.

Oops, I meant 4" pots. :-)

This message was edited Apr 23, 2015 2:18 PM

Thumbnail by ardesia Thumbnail by ardesia Thumbnail by ardesia
Ocoee (W. Orlando), FL(Zone 9b)

I was going to say you really MUST be happy with the size if they were 4foot plants! :)
Either way, they look like great healthy plants! I haven't heard of that company before, but might give them a try!

(Zone 9a)

I am sure you have an excellent selection of plant material available in central FL but the pickins are slim here; mail order is often the only way to go for me. When I find a place that offers good service and good plants I am happy. Because they are located in MI they offer a lot of material that would melt here but they were the only ones that had this variety of coleus.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.