plant stand

Englewood, FL

Fun to make, 4 garage sale indoor window shutters.

Thumbnail by ifantail
Clarksville, TN(Zone 6b)

Very nice project, ifantail. I like things made with shutters. It would look good at my house. ;-)

Englewood, FL

Pay the shipping & it's yours. [;-)

Clarksville, TN(Zone 6b)

LOL. That's always where the rub comes in, isn't it.

(Pat) Kennewick, WA(Zone 5b)

Are you using the sides "closed" or do you ever use the shutter as a door? Seems a waste to ignore all that good space in there!

Englewood, FL

Wow! good thinking Pat, I never gave that a thought, I still have it, I'll see if I can convert it & send a picture.

Hehehe... I NEVER leave a potential storage place unused! I think it would be worth quite a bit more if you are selling it with the storage in place. just my thoughts on it.

Englewood, FL

OK Pat, here is & now it's Pac Man approved.

Thumbnail by ifantail Thumbnail by ifantail

Yep, much better! hehehe... although I liked flowers better than Pac Man.

I know the shelves & hinges add to the time and expense to make it but I know it would drastically increase the likelihood of sale to me and many others, AND drive up the price!

Englewood, FL

Pac Man ate the flowers Pat, & they were plastic.

Ya, I got sons... and grandsons now, I KNOW that Pac Man can eat the flowers!

Englewood, FL

Got'ya beat Pat, 6 Kids, 7 GK's,& 5 & 3/4 GGK"S

yes you DO! And they are FUN arent' they? We don't live close enough to some of them so I miss out on whole grandparent experience with part of the gkids. We have some close to us though and I thoroughly enjoy it.

Clermont, FL(Zone 9a)

You both have to catch up to me. 4 kids, 14 grand's and 13 great grand's. I have a hope to make all of them a quilt before my time is up here on earth. Since my window treatment bus.
went down the tubes and I have a large workroom all set up I want to go on using my industrial machines. However, I don't have a quilting machine but I could send them off to get that done. Doesn't hurt to dream!!!!

In fantail,
Your projects are always so beautiful and useful. Keep up the great work. It will keep you young and happy.

Englewood, FL

31 total, wow someone's been busy. Bonnie, if it wasn't for my repurpose hobby I'd shrivel up & die.

Clermont, FL(Zone 9a)

I think your hobby is wonderful and produces so many useful items. I couldn't sit all day and watch tv. I like to have something to show for my labor and ingenuity and I can tell your the same.

Keep it up and you'll last much longer.

Bonnie

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.