email viewing pane

Monroe, WI(Zone 4b)

For some strange reason my email viewing screen only shows the email on half the screen. I had to "drag" the right side "margin" on the screen's left side that shows the sender and subject of the email. When I click on it, the message opens on the right side, taking up the rest of the screen. For some strange reason the open email won't open all the way to the right, it stops at about the middle of the screen. I can't seem to find anything in "settings" where I can make it bigger. This is very maddening. Can anyone help?

Monroe, WI(Zone 4b)

Here is what I see on my email screen.

Thumbnail by Anna_Z
Fremont, CA(Zone 9a)

Consider using a third party e-mail like Thunderbird https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/download
You can configure it to open TDS e-mail (which I have never previously heard of) and any other like Yahoo, Google, etc all with the same program. Here is a screen capture of my Thunderbird with my 5 e-mail accounts. It takes a bit to set up, but you can have your message open full screen, or just the 1/2 screen that this shows (where the Lockhorns comic is). Many more people use this than TDS, so getting some help here will be more likely.

Thumbnail by PotEmUp
Liberty Hill, TX(Zone 8a)

More spam...take a hike

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.