CLOSED: 2915 FALL SEED SWAP INTEREST"

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

I;M BACK & Ready To Share , How many of you are saving your fresh fall seeds ?

I will be taken sign up till OCT 30 th & Our Robin will Fly by or Before Nov 10th.
many of you know me & Know that I have but just a few rules when it comes to the Seed Robin .

very important with so many sign up we want to get the robin around before SPRING PLANTING . So

#1 DO NOT KEEP ROBIN LONGER THEN 4 DAYS EXCEPT IF IT IS A LONG HOLIDAY CHRISTMAS OR NEW YEAR .

#2 POST WHEN YOU RECEIVE & SEND THE ROBIN & WHOM YOU ARE SENDING TO .

#3 YOU MUST KEEP WATCH OF THE FORUM & LET US KNOW YOUR READY FOR THE ROBIN IF WE DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU THEN YOU WILL BE PASSED BY & PUT AT THE END OF THE ROBIN .

#4 ALL SEEDS ARE TO BE PLACED & SEALED IN PLASTIC BAGGIES NO BIGGER THEN 3X5'S . NO MORE THEN 5 PACKS OF ONE TYPE.

PLAYERS
IF YOU SEE A ******* NEXT TO YOUR NAME THEN I HAVE YOUR ADDRESS .

CZIMMERMAN00*******
NANNY23*******
KATGROVES *******
STILLPLAYSWDIRT*******
VALAL *******
MINNESIPPI********
LAVINAMAE *******
DOMEHOMEDEE*******
ALIKAT ********
OBLIQUA*******
FROGGIES_GIRL ********
BETHW336********
PISTIL ********* 2nd round
22MAMA*******2 nd round
MIDWESTFARMWIFE******
TUCKERSMOM*******
KELLEYBEE ******

#5 you do not need to have allot of seeds to join us.
#6 all i ask is that the player s Know that the postage is about the cost of a med flate rate box or less .
#7 There will be many types of seeds to go through & to take whatever you can use , This Robin will be starting out with all Fresh seeds from my
Garden & some i have collected from friends & a few new packs to get started with.

#8 .ANYONE WANTING TO DONATE SEEDS TO THE ROBIN MAY DO SO JUST DMAIL ME FOR MY ADDY OR GO TO THE ADDRESS EXCHANGE .

HAVE OR WANT LIST POSTED HERE
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1405861/

FALL ROBIN SIGN UP LINK
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1405444/

FALL ROBIN IN FLIGHT
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1408216/

This message was edited Nov 10, 2015 6:06 AM

Thumbnail by deejay9
Elk Horn, KY

sign me up please!

Mount Sterling, KY(Zone 6b)

Sign me up!

Otway, OH(Zone 6b)

Sign me up

GOTTCHA LADIES ty & WeLcome

(Becky), Lipan, TX(Zone 7b)

Me me me! I love this swap!

Thunder Bay Ontario, ON(Zone 3a)

Hiya :-)

Would surely like to join this 'swap', but, kinda unsure what' s involved ..

Can someone from zone 3a (Northern Canada) join?
All have right now are seeds from a most gorgeous Sunflower .. could gather others as the plants die off.

Anywho .. sounds like a neat swap :-)

~M~

Natick, MA

Count me in!!

Gm all & Welcome M I do wish we could invite our canadian friends into our swap we have found in the pass that it takes so long to go through costoms & some seeds would not pass your costom 's guidelines,

there is one way we can let you in & That would be if you have friends on the USA side like in Mn somewhere & you could visit there one day so you could go through the box & mail it back out to the next one on the list .

if anyone has other idea please let me know .

gottcha val

Thunder Bay Ontario, ON(Zone 3a)

Thanks so much .. :-)

Have friends in WI but won't be visiting within the time frame ..

I wish you well .. hope you get lots of amazing seeds :-)

~M~

brainerd, MN(Zone 4a)

Susie - count me in.

Amanda had asked if I would do the Fall seed swap and I just hadn't gotten to it yet. I logged in tonight to post it and see you already have. So if you want me to take over, just let me know and Im more than willing.

~Stephanie

Gm All
Steph I Would love your help on this I just had to take time out due to a Health issue but feeling much better now .

I will post a have or wish list & if you want to post on it you can .will try to get it up today .

brainerd, MN(Zone 4a)

Let me know what you want me to do and Im all over it.

sorry i didn't get the have & want list up
been down most of the day with fever & sore throat Min would you please open a thread for us ? I'll be back when i fell up to it.
gn

Grantsboro, NC(Zone 8b)

I only have Zinnias Amaryllis and some Stella Diors. Is that enough seeds to get me in?

Lavina

gm lavine yes you can Join us .
Going to post this info at the top so others will also have this info
you do not need to have allot of seeds to join us.
all i ask is that the player s Know that the postage is about the cost of a med flate rate box or less .
There will be many types of seeds to go through & to take whatever you can use ,
This Robin will be starting out with all Fresh seeds from my
Garden & some i have collected from friends & a few new packs to get started with .

HAVE & WISH LISH

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1405861/

brainerd, MN(Zone 4a)

Sorry Susie. Nust saw your request. Im on only every few days. I'll try to do better.

Hope you are feeling better!

gm all,,& thats ok min , I should be on the mend here soon & will be back to chatter a bit more this is just a fall flu bug.

brainerd, MN(Zone 4a)

It seems to be going around. :( get better quickly!

Arroyo Grande, CA(Zone 9a)

Count me in!

will do dee & welcome :)

Greenfield, NH(Zone 5b)

count me in please!

Pittsburgh, PA

I would like to join.

Just a quick question. I have some seeds from my garden 2014. I'm sure they are still good but I wanted to ask if it's OK to put in seeds from 2014.

Yes as long as they are mark 2014 I Have NO PROBLEM .
Welcome ali & Judy So good to have you Join us again
Busy with my yard sale today have to get back out there
chat more later .

Ocean Springs, MS

Count me in, please!

GOTTCHA Julie :) wow what a day yard sales can really take allot out of ya setting them up & tearing down but I have one more day .
there are 4 other sales out here in our area so its been busy & selling many Plants :)

we have a link above for your haves or wants well my friends I Need to go shower so i can relax .

Nieuwegein, Netherlands(Zone 8a)

I would like to join.

Winston Salem, NC

I'd love to join!

Hi Ana & Beth

Ana I'm so sorry But we cannot mail the Robin out of the USA I Hope you Understand but cannot share many of the seeds in your part of the country customs won't let them through.
so we have to keep in the USA.

well I need to get back to my Jam Making Strawberry & Jalopeno Jam so you all have a great day .

Good morning every one SO so very cold & Windy here this week Sorry I've not posted as often as I should .
will try to do better .

I will Need Updated Mailing addresses to be sure I Have your addresses so if you will send me a Dmail with "Address "in the "Subject Line" it will help me so I can print them off for the Robin.

still trying to collect more seeds as I can well if you have any question please feel free to ask .

Good Morning
Just wanted to let you know I Have received a few of your addresses
IF YOU SEE A ******* NEXT TO YOUR NAME THEN I HAVE YOUR ADDRESS .

they say more warmer weather coming this week will be so nice .I'm getting house-a-toesa :( I have to up-date my wish list these WINDY

Ocean Springs, MS

Sent you mine

GM all So looking forward to this swap I Hope to Have so many New type of seeds to share I Also Have my Friends at our Garden Club Collecting Seeds from their Gardens for me we have a Meeting tonight So I Hope to ask a few other Members if they can also share .

Are there anyone here that Care To Grow Hostas from see's? I have one lady who grow many types of Hosta's & I don't know if she has them named or not so I wanted to ask here 1st . JLMK .

well I Have some Green tomato's ready to put into pies so will check back later today .

Ocean Springs, MS

DJ, i need to start a local garden club around here. Maybe I'll start by putting a post on Facebook. I also have a friend who works at the library and I may be able to put up a flyer there. What kinds of things do y'all do at meetings? Would love some input!

Have fun making pies! ♥

Julie here is a list of Ms Garden clubs so you can find the one closes to you , they are fun to join we do all types of garden crafts , also decorate the street cornor's down town for the seasons.
we meet 1st thrusday of each month . we have Garden tours . I hope this link helps you find a club close to you I Know you will love it .
ours is a $20 . fee for a year so not bad . & learn allot .

http://msclubs.esiteasp.com/mississippi/clubdirectory.nxg

well been a long day time to turn in GN all

Last year I retrieved some flower seeds from the Robin. They grew into these 14" tall, white flowering plants, little lippy trumpet flowers about 1" long, three lobed leaves, and they smell like cat pee (deer repellent). Well, I didn't get a picture of them for an ID so I'm hoping that pitiful description will remind someone of something they put in. They look like a native plant.

ooh hope you can find a name for them so possible I can get a few for a friend of mine she has lots of trouble with deer eatting her plants nothing to drive up her drive & see deer both side the drive & they really are not afraid of the car . Sounds as if this plant might help her gardens if it is not invassive . & is it perennial ?? hope someone will come tell you what they are :)

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.