weather in the garden # 139

South Hamilton, MA

43 windy. that calms down for awhile but then we will get a stronger gust.

Thomaston, CT

Yesterday I was at the farm babysitting....it was cloudy, 35, & a wicked wind was blowing off the lake.....when I got home, the temp at my house was 42 & there was sun....what a difference! Today was like a different season.....58, sunny, calm!

Pepperell, MA(Zone 6a)

you should have tried golfing in that wind!

nice day Sunday, started on the big rake got one of the main areas down the driveway done. And got that 2 ton slate slab vertical on Saturday afternoon. Needed to call out the wife to help and jam in some stones while I was lifting with it with a bar.

Thomaston, CT

You played golf in that wind? And cold? B ill, you are truly bitten by the bug......Glad you got the stone where you wanted it.....Another 58 degree, sunny day here today....YAY!

South Hamilton, MA

54 partly cloudy. colder tomorrow DH has been putty batches of leaves on the compost pile.

Thomaston, CT

I made a few trips to the compost pile yesterday, the day was so glorious....colder today, high of 50, but sunny...not bad!

South Hamilton, MA

43 & sunny

Thomaston, CT

Looks & feels like November out there today,,,,,gray & frigid......Good day to stay in & knit!

South Hamilton, MA

48 sunny & not too much wind. I have errands to do, & will bundle up. Rain tomorrow, about an inch they say.

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

weatherman mentioned the 's' word for sat.

South Hamilton, MA

51 overcast, rain this evening. snow predicted for parts of Maine, not here.

Thomaston, CT

Warm today...61...cloudy, a few showers...heavy rain moving in tonight....

Lexington, MA(Zone 6a)

We're waiting for more than a few droplets. The rain is late!

South Hamilton, MA

no rain here NE of you. TV says Boston will get a third of an inch. Here at the base of Cape Ann we need water too, Mother Nature.

Thomaston, CT

Well, it poured here....when I went out with Nicki at 10 last night, I was soaked through my rain jacket! Today, the sun is shining & the high will be 55.....lovely for Nov!

South Hamilton, MA

57 sunny It started to rain after 11pm last night. Just under an inch & a half. Much better than predicted.

South Hamilton, MA

37 cloudy

Thomaston, CT

Sunny today...high was 50.....showers moving in tonight....

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

47 and saw flakes in the air earlier.

South Hamilton, MA

32 supposed to be few showers tomorrow.

Thomaston, CT

Rained during the night....was supposed to clear, but it's cloudy & 47 right now....would like to see the sun!

South Hamilton, MA

drizzle this morning, but not very much. 41 right now.

Lexington, MA(Zone 6a)

We stayed in the low to mid 40s all day. there has been a nearly constant light drizzle overnight and throughout the day. Listening to predictions of the midwest freeze getting here tomorrow.

Thomaston, CT

The forecast as I was driving to the rec area this morning was for a frigid, windy, winter-like day....It was 8:30, the sun was shining, the temp was 35, & Nicki & I had a delightful walk....don't believe everything you hear.....it was truly refreshing out there this morning.....

South Hamilton, MA

35 getting warmer throughout the week. Best for the Holiday for once.

Lexington, MA(Zone 6a)

Definitely. A lot of dogs will get walked on Thanksgiving day.

Thomaston, CT

Rain barrel has ice on it this morning! Temp should hit 40....Nicki is getting a haircut today....

South Hamilton, MA

42 early afternoon sunny as the day goes on. Is she still in a puppy clip?

Thomaston, CT

Pretty much still in just a plain cut....don't want her to look too frou-frou....she's a tough cookie....except she was shaking like jelly when the groomer tried to take her from me! Here she is.....Warmer today, 45-50, sunny....nice day to walk in the woods!

Thumbnail by ROBINDOG
South Hamilton, MA

yes, She doesn't need a show cut. silly since poodles are water retrievers.

Thomaston, CT

Temp in the 50s today even at the farm....27 of us celebrated turkey day....I know I'm stuffed!

Salem Cnty, NJ(Zone 7b)

13 here and I, too, am stuffed.
In the 60's in afternoon. Shirt sleeves

Thomaston, CT

It's already 55 outside.....could be record breaking temps today 60-65....YAY!

South Hamilton, MA

59 had to do errands so didn't get anything done outside.

Pepperell, MA(Zone 6a)

chased a white ball in short and short sleeve shirt!

South Hamilton, MA

Try a parka tomorrow.

Thomaston, CT

I had a tee shirt on working outside.....cut down the asparagus, swept out the garage, put up the Christmas lights......all in 65 degree weather.....today it's cloudy, but still warm....showers expected....

South Hamilton, MA

46 drizzle off & on. overcast. Winter has come down from the north.

Huron, OH(Zone 5b)

40 and rainy

Lexington, MA(Zone 6a)

Mid forties and rainy since last night. That was a ten degree drop. Tomorrow they say it gets yet another ten degrees colder as another front comes in. I think its time to work on the indoor plants for a while.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.