Time to vote! Choose your favorite images in our annual Photo Contest HERE

Days gone byHoliday Memories and chat

Little Rock, AR(Zone 7b)

Jeri you need to take care of yourself and go to the doctor if you're not drastically better in a day or two. I have 3 friends that have the cold/sore throat/cough that is going around. Two of them have had it for a month and are still very sick. One friend is in TN visiting her daughter and just never goes to the doctor for a cold and especially to one out of town. But she was so sick and not getting better she finally went to a walk in clinic and the doctor said she had a bacterial infection and required different type drugs. The other friend also has a bacterial infection according to her doctor. The third friend came down with it the Sat after Christmas and she is also has a sore throat and cough and is so sick she can't do anything but sleep. So it sounds like the same thing the others have.

I've been on a roll today. I got the daybed totally out of the room and in the garage. I managed to do it myself. The really heavy cumbersome part was the pop up trundle. I used zip ties to secure it really good before I attempted to get it down the stairs. I didn't want it to pop up in the middle of getting it down the stairs. I just took my time and thought it through before moving each piece. I've moved enough furniture I've gotten pretty good at figuring out leverage and angles. I moved a 4 drawer chest downstairs earlier today (small but very heavy). I just took all the drawers out and then let it slide down the stairs on its back. I had to make a turn but just uprighted it on the landing and slid it down the next section of steps. Then I used a towel to slide it across the hardwood in spots. Now I'm taking the popcorn off the ceiling in the room. Have about 3/4 of it done. I plan to repaint the room before I put it all back together.

Ripley, MS

Charlotte, you are really tempting that sciatica , please don't hurt yourself !
Jeri, I am so sorry you are sick, Marilyn said she and Al both have sore throats too.
Will Jim be going back to the same place 600 miles away ?
I found out today it will possibly be 2 weeks before we can get internet back again, they have had to order parts to fix it. I will have to be short and sweet on line, but all of you have my number if I need to know something, someone text me please.
I am hoping Kim goes to the hospital, I saw on FB last night she was thinking about it. She has been sick way too long !

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.