2015 FALL SEED ROBIN IN FLIGHT PT 2

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

Gm all its a busy time of the year so I know ev1 is very busy & I just wanted to say Merry Christmas & may ev1 have a Safe Christmas Season & Be well .

Looks as CZ will have the robin today :) Hope you enjoy :)

(Patti) Wichita, KS(Zone 6b)

Hopefully, I'll have time to check in at least a few times between now and Friday. If not, Merry Christmas everyone!

Elk Horn, KY

thanks! i will enjoy !

Ellendale, DE(Zone 7a)

Wishing a Merry Christmas to everyone! and especially to the one who has the Robin at this time, wow! Those packs of seeds are like Christmas gifts, aren't they ... Don't stress too much, everyone, and enjoy the reason for the season, ~Timmy Jo

Ocean Springs, MS

Timmijo, I need to slow down and enjoy! Been so busy that I can't believe it is Dec. 22! Really came up fast on me!

Good Morning all , trying to get my day started , about ready to head to town for my blood draw ya all have a great day will drop by later today .

Elk Horn, KY

the seed robin made its way to my house! should i mail out tomorrow when i get done with it, or would you prefer that i hold it til saturday?

if your post office is open it is ok to mail then Annette would maybe have it for the weekend . so if you can that is find :)

Elk Horn, KY

ok i will send then! very interesting :) so many seeds!

Arroyo Grande, CA(Zone 9a)

Yes, please send it, LOL, It's still possible for me to win the guessing game!

Mount Sterling, KY(Zone 6b)

Thanks CZ! Merry Christmas everyone! Waiting for the Robin to arrive, looks like it will be a late Christmas present, but that's ok, I'll take it. :)

Tis the Day Before Christmas & all through the Post
chatter from the Members , waiting for the robin ,
to land at their Home ,

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL & TO ALL A GREAT DAY

Ellendale, DE(Zone 7a)

Merry Christmas to you, too, Susie, and thanks for making the Round Robin possible. MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone!

HERE IS A NEW SWAP FOR MANY NEW DG MEMBERS & OLD TIMERS :) COME JOIN THE FUN WAY TO BRING IN THE NEW YEAR . INVITE OTHERS YOU MIGHT KNOW TO JOIN US .

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE 2016 SWAP
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1412305/

Elk Horn, KY

the robin is in the air:") merry christmas everyone!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EV1 may you have a great day with Family & Friends :)

Ocean Springs, MS

Merry Christmas to all! Love you all and hope your day was blessed! ♥

Nanny, hope you get the box today! Then the little birdie is on its way to me! Yay!

My new passion is Christmas cactus! I've been cross-pollinating the blooms and have some seed pods forming. Growing them from seed will be totally new to me, but I'm excited to try! Won't be trading any because I want to grow them to see what kind of blooms are produced. Who knows? If I succeed, I might just have a very unique new hybrid! ;-)

Gm all well we had a Beauty ful day yesterday & My Chicks Brought me out a NEW Baby that was Born Between Dec 23 rd & Dec 24 th sometime they had 2 one didn't make it so as it is going to be getting much colder here I Decided to Bring this one in Need as name for it :) Have no Idea if it is male or female Not for another couple Months yet .

well off to get busy you all have a great day .

Thumbnail by deejay9 Thumbnail by deejay9 Thumbnail by deejay9

The Robin arrived yesterday, but I had my grandchildren all night, so I have to wait until they leave to explore the wonderful contents! I can't wait! Btw It is 70* here today :/, but is supposed to be down to 19* by next weekend. :( CRAZY!!!

Ocean Springs, MS

Nanny, have fun! I'm ready when you are finished! Our weather is doing the same, but we're only going down into the lower 30's. Weather is crazy here this morning. Under tornado warning and severe thunderstorm warning. I needed to run some errands, but will probably have to wait until later this morning.
Everyone stay safe! Love, Julie

27* here this morning very windy the rain & freezing rain will be here within the next couple hours so this gal is staying in . & oops power surge it is so windy so we may loose power today , thats ok brother has our generator ready to go :)
u all have a great day .

Ocean Springs, MS

Where's Nanny? Just wondering if she mailed the box yet?

(Marta) Frederick, MD

CZimmerman00...I've been meaning to write to say my DH and I were surprised when we saw your address when we had the robin.
We lived in Elkhorn city in 2004 on price ave, then in pikeville for 2 years....it's a small world. Wasn't the robin fun!
-Marta

The Robin is on it's way to you Julie, I hope you are ready! You should see it in a few days!

I need to Know when the robin is mailed & Landed so that I can post it up top so everyone can Keep tack so PLEASE POST WHEN IT LANDS & TAKES OFF.

Ocean Springs, MS

Yay! I'll definitely be watching for it!

Elk Horn, KY

Quote from 227mama :
CZimmerman00...I've been meaning to write to say my DH and I were surprised when we saw your address when we had the robin.
We lived in Elkhorn city in 2004 on price ave, then in pikeville for 2 years....it's a small world. Wasn't the robin fun!
-Marta

hi marta! we live in elkhorn not elkhorn city actually, but i do know where it is :) its about 200 miles from where we live. lots of mountains! yes definitely a small world! i lived a few years in southern maryland 6 years ago :)

Ocean Springs, MS

Timmijo, are you anywhere near Milford, DE? I have a cousin who lives there.

Kentucky girls, would love to meet y'all one day when I travel to Clarksville to visit my son. Who knows? I might just keep going North until I get to Susie! ♥

that would be very nice Julie plan it for the weekend of June 4 th 2016 that is my plant swap you will have a great time & No need to bring plants but you will take a load home with you Quanty :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL Julie hope the Robin lands today :)

Ellendale, DE(Zone 7a)

Hi there! I used to live in Milford, Delaware; now I am eight miles south of Milford in a tiny town called Ellendale. Small world!

Natick, MA

HAPPY NEW YEAR, ALL!
May this coming year be a bright year for all of us, with many flowers and other "crops"....and much laughter and happiness all around!

Thumbnail by valal

Tracking says it (Robin) should arrive on Saturday. The New Year's holiday held it up a day, no doubt. Happy New Year to everybody!

Ocean Springs, MS

Happy New year to all of you! I'm home by myself, but that's life as I know it! I'll be fine! ♥

Waiting for the Robin to come Saturday, but have a whole weekend planned with the family. Will probably Sunday night before i can go through it!

Susie, i planned Chase's trip to California for that weekend (June 4)! We'll leave here June 1 and return June 8. If I make a trip North, it will probably be in the early Fall.

Timmijo, I'll be visiting my cousin in next December! We'll have to catch up with each other then!

Love to all and be safe! ♥

Julie that is what happened to me,lol, I had a house full of kids and had to wait til Sunday to go through the Robin. The suspense was awful!!!Have fun!

Ocean Springs, MS

No box today! Hopefully Monday! :-(

Arroyo Grande, CA(Zone 9a)

Yeah, yeah, no way laying the box for your own purposes! Just kidding, but it is looking pretty bad for it getting back to DJ before the 18th.

Update on the Robin- USPS says it is scheduled for delivery today. There was some delay (unspecified), but it must have got hung up somewhere because tracking didn't update until last night. Let's hope there are no more hiccups on the flight path. Enjoy Julie!

This message was edited Jan 4, 2016 1:23 PM

Ocean Springs, MS

I will have time to go through it tonight and tomorrow! If it arrives today, I'll have it back on track Wednesday morning! :-)

Ocean Springs, MS

I got the box! Yay!

Haven't had time to go through it, but when I opened it, I was like "Wow!" Roadbump today at my daughter's house. She was taking down the Christmas tree and left the vacuum cleaner next to the TV. Elani decided to help and broke the flat screen on the TV! I had to dig out my old monstrous TV for them to use until they can get another.

Getting ready to go through the top half of the box! I'm so excited!

Ellendale, DE(Zone 7a)

Julie, I would love to meet you! Just let me know as that time draws nearer. I hope you are enjoying the box. I am debating whether to sign up for the next round. (Hope it is not too late). I always feel that I should have prepared more seed and can do so, I think, before the second round. But Julie, enjoy going through the Robin. You may have to look at everything twice. And if there is anything you are not familiar with, look it up on Google and Google images. That is usually enough for me to tell if I want any of it. Take care! Stay warm!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images