2015 FALL SEED ROBIN IN FLIGHT PT 2

Ocean Springs, MS

Have fun looking!

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

SURE GLAD IT HAS LANDED Just send me a tracking # when you send it out to dee , just a quick Note if it is mailed on a tues or wed it should land on fri or sat. mailed on friday it usually lands on monday . with no delays .

hope all goes well minni

Julie glad your mom is doing well

Ocean Springs, MS

Thank you, Susie! ♥

brainerd, MN(Zone 4a)

Home visit went well! :) now for loads of paperwork!

Mount Sterling, KY(Zone 6b)

Glad to hear the Robin arrived safely, Patti! Enjoy!!!

Arroyo Grande, CA(Zone 9a)

Yahoo I'm next!

Not heard from Patti since she posted so I think she has sunk into box anyone close to her to go check see if she's ok :)

(Patti) Wichita, KS(Zone 6b)

Susie, I just came on to check messages for the first time since yesterday morning. Also, to let you know what's going on.

Yesterday, I was busy going through this wonderful box. Other than making out a mailing label, the Robin is ready to be on its way again but not today. I took a fall outside on the ice this morning. I did not break anything but I hurt. My feet went out from under me when I stepped on the pavement from the bottom step. I hit the back of my head on the stairs and my lower back is really hurting, in addition to having one heckuva headache.

I will put this in the mail tomorrow morning. If I can't drive yet, I will ask my brother if he would be willing to get it in the mail, OR drive me to the post office. I will not be checking messages again today unless the headache gets to feeling a lot better. I am so sorry. I know people are waiting on this. One way or another, I will get it on its way. Again, I am sorry.

Lake Stevens, WA(Zone 8a)

Patti-
no worries, whenever you can is soon enough.
Feel better!

patti I do hope you feel better soon I have had my share of tumble & they are no fun , do hope your brother will be kind enough to help , my brother is pretty good about helpping :) right now he canno for he had sugery on his shoulder yesterday so will be laid up for 8 wks or so .
have a great eve get rested .

Otway, OH(Zone 6b)

Patti, hope you get to feeling better soon. I fell in the mud when Megan was pregnant with her son and bounced my head off the hard ground. That is what is giving me my bad headaches now. Kathy

Patti,
Get to feeling better, I can wait.

(Marta) Frederick, MD

Oh no Patti - I hope you feel better

Ocean Springs, MS

Patti, I hope you feel better. I fell backwards 2 years ago and landed flat on my butt. My back hurts a lot from that fall.

Y'all be safe in this weather and stay warm! No snow here but it's cold!

brainerd, MN(Zone 4a)

Take care of yourself Patti!

Update on our foster process, we will have him full time beginning Feb 20th! (squeel!)
Two weekend respites before then. They are telling him on Thursday.

Natick, MA

Oh Minnesippi, I'm SOOOO thrilled for you! Wishing you all the gy best! Hey! Now you'll have a garden helper!??

I agree, how fun. I volunteered with CASA for few years working with kids in foster care. I love having kids around. I'm so lucky to have my grand-daughters right here on the property with me.

GM all Dee I Do not have a Tracking # So not sure the robin is in Flight or not
I do Hope that patty is ok & That her Brother mailed the robin for her, will let you know when i find out or maybe she will contact you .

Otway, OH(Zone 6b)

minnesippi, congrats, know that you will enjoy having a little one around and that he will love being with you.

brainerd, MN(Zone 4a)

I will have my little garden helper :)
We are so excited to have him hoin our family and allow him to continue to heal from his previous traumas. We feel really blessed to be able to have him in our home.

congrats minn

sorry just wanted to say I Have 5 More days Here on dave's & I do NOT Plan to RENEW & I Was Hoping the robin would have been close to home by now .
anyway , I will still be able to receive Dmails so Please after the 28th if you have the robin & are mailing it out Just send me a Message as to when it arrives & you send Please .

Thank you

(Marta) Frederick, MD

Susie - sorry to hear your are leaving. What is the plan for the second robin...how will you coordinate?

Val has offered to help so i will proble let her Put up a New thread with the name as soon as i Get the flight path Planned I will send it to her to post .
The robin will fly :)

Ocean Springs, MS

Congrats, Minn! So excited for you!

Susie, sorry to see you go. I check in to this thread and another, but other than that, I have pretty much left here, too.

Hope the robin lands soon! Everyone stay warm!

Mount Sterling, KY(Zone 6b)

Sorry to see so many of our long time members leaving here at DG but I can understand why. My subscription is paid up until Aug 2016 so I will be here at least until then. Stay safe and warm everyone!

Otway, OH(Zone 6b)

I will miss you Sue but will keep up with you on FB

ty all Still NO Message from Patti , Patti please GIVE US A Update on the robin ? I DO HOPE It can go out By Today .

(Patti) Wichita, KS(Zone 6b)

It's in the mail. I'm so sorry guys. Susie and domehomedee have the tracking number. Expected delivery date is Wednesday, the 27th.

I can't believe how badly that fall has affected me. I am nowhere close to being able to walk normally yet.

Minn, I'm happy for you! Congratulations!

I want to thank you guys for your good thoughts and your understanding. About the only place I can get comfortable for over two minutes is laying flat in bed. I know that doesn't make sense but that's the way it is. I'll catch up when I can.

SAME Here Patti when my back gives out Mid afternoon The ONLY WAY I Can Get relief is flat on my back for a couple Hrs ,It Is NO Fun .
Do hope you will get better soon .

Natick, MA

Patti,
Please take GOOD care of yourself, and if you have to "lie around" all day, DO SO :o)
I'm so sorry this fall has affected you so badly. Have you been to the Dr?
Dont expect an answer....know you will be around when you can, but the most important is that you take care of YOU

Val

Patti, thanks for getting the robin in the mail. Get to feeling better, I know I just about go crazy when I have to lay in bed but sometimes you just have to do it.

The Robin has landed and I'm about to open the box!

Lake Stevens, WA(Zone 8a)

I am ready to be next!

She'll take to the air today, I'll Dmail tracking.
What a fine Robin she is too. I found lots of fun stuff to try and some old favorites that had been lost over the years too. And a special thanks to Kelly for putting in the grass seeds. Grass has become popular out here in the west with the drought and all. I'd love to get some grasses going.

DEE Grasses ??? I Have an elephant Grass it is about 12'/15' ft tall & about 5'/7' around & growing yrly.

snowing very heavy here today .mail just came so off to play .

One the grasses Kelly put in was Elephant grass and there are three others too. I'm trying to get some Giant reed grass (restio) started, I bought seeds direct from S. Africa. I hope I can get them to germinate. If I do I'll have a patch of them going in no time. They're difficult, male and female plants, and they need smoke treatment. But they're such a lovely plant when they're full grown.

Dee those were Grasses I sent to Kelly to ad to the robin so they are grom my grasses I Just didn't know the names of them except for the elephant grass .

Be carefull I See you all have lots of fires out your way & these Grasses BURN Very HOT , I TORCH Them in the Spring so New growth will grow .

Good advice. I'm good about cleaning up around the house, or rather outside the house, LOL.

brainerd, MN(Zone 4a)

Its almost my turn!! :)

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.