Finally finished

Jacksonville, TX(Zone 8b)

yeah, yeah...I'm a little behind schedule...but, hey..I've got good reason :) I got a hairbrained idea to not only fall clean my house, but to repaint it as well (please hit me next time I try this trick). I'm proud to say, I'm finished. My whole house (execpt DD and DSs bedrooms) has been repainted (in some cases, repainted, then painted again), and the house from light fixtures to baseboards is clean. Don't blink! You blinked! Well, you missed it being clean :) Try next year when it will be clean again for 5 more seconds :0 Until then, the dust bunnies need something to do.

Hope your cleaning went well...although I got the feeling I was on my own with this one.

Trish

Scotia, CA(Zone 9b)

You were certainly on your own with me! I managed to finish 2 closets and the oven! The rest is on my roundtoit waiting for me to get at it!

Pittsburgh, PA(Zone 6a)

Trish, I have a sign on my door that says "This house is protected by killer dust bunnies"..**giggle**

Scotia, CA(Zone 9b)

My dust bunnies are now the size of Harvey the 6 ft rabbit. I think they are big enough to pick up after themselves now!

(Zone 5a)

My dust bunnies have a new tenant living in them...spiders!
I don't have the heart to evict them lol.

Troy, VA(Zone 7a)

I actually tore myself away from DG today and cleaned the oven and did some serious cleaning. Well done Trish - feels good doesn't it??? There's nothing like a fresh coat of paint to renew the spirit!!!!

Seymour, IN(Zone 5b)

Martha Stewart doesn't live with me. I finally got my husband to let me help him clean out his closet.I think he probably had about 80 pairs of pants from a size 32 waist up to the present 40 . We took everything out and cleaned it too. First time I think in many many years. It felt like a real accomplishment!!!! I also got the house real clean and all the linens clean at one time before my dd and her fiance (sp) came for the holidays. Now I must learn how to sell his pants on e-bay, start on the taxes, and have two weddings coming up. One in April and one in June. Maybe by gardening time, I will be done!!! Lou

Newark, OH(Zone 5a)

hey dispatcher, let me know if you put some pants on Ebay, my boyfriend is a size 32 and could sure use some. Maybe I can bid on some :o)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images