Posting pics to threads

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

My pictures always appear sideways when I post them, but they are upright on my computer. This had never happened before the changes in format. Can anyone help me figure out what to do?

Algonquin, IL(Zone 5a)

Hi goldhillal,
The reason you probably haven't received a response is DG is undergoing site changes and forums aren't updating to show new posts or threads (one of many glitches that will, hopefully, be fixed soon).

I've heard of this and once spent some time looking it up, but I have since discarded the info.

It would help if you post what operating system and browser you're using and what type of device that you're uploading from. I know just from pics uploaded to DG that it's more common with phones.

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

It is laptop (Asus) and I am using Windows 10.

Algonquin, IL(Zone 5a)

I looked at some Microsoft forum questions, but didn't come up with any consistent answers, though I can tell you it seems to be a problem a lot of people have.

If I were you I might also post in the Cameras and Photography forum. The link is below.
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/f/photos/all/

As I mentioned in my last post, the forum lists aren't updating right now so unless someone goes exploring (like I did) they won't know you started a thread.

Another thing you might try is posting on current threads in both the Cameras and Photography forum and the Computer forum. If the thread is already being watched and used, other people will see your post.

You might explain that no one was seeing your new thread because of the DG glitches so you hoped someone would see your post in a thread that's currently being used.

I wish I could help, but my computer knowledge is limited. I answered in the hope it might help other members to see your thread. We're all hoping these DG glitches don't last real long.

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

Thanks for all your effort. I will try your suggestions

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images