Time to vote on your favorite photos. The Voting page is Here

Garden Joy, Yard Butler

Portage, WI(Zone 5a)

On TV they sell the Garden Joy. Amazon has the Yard Butler garden kneeler/seat. Looks interesting. Anyone here using one? Gene

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

I'm not using one but I like the looks of it and will probably order a Yard Butler.

Portage, WI(Zone 5a)

If and when you get it and use it, let us know. Besides being a gardener, I am a photographer. My knees no longer appreciate me kneeling on the hard ground. And then there is the issue of getting back up again. Only issue I can imagine would be that the "seat" is a bit too small. Gene

Algonquin, IL(Zone 5a)

For me, personally, I like those closed cell foam pads and have them in different sizes. Obviously they wouldn't address the "getting back up again", but right now I don't have that issue.

I use them for both outdoors and indoors for kneeling and sometimes sitting on the ground/floor.

The seat-type might be very useful for you. Maybe you could put a larger foam pad on top of the seat if it's too small. I buy the foam pads at stores like Menards and other home improvement stores and they're really cheap.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You cannot post until you , sign up and subscribe. to post.