Signing in

Tulsa, OK(Zone 7a)

I have been a member of Dave's Garden for many and never had to sign in to view the site every time, now I do. I always just clicked on the task bar icon to access Dave's. I'm not having any problems with ATP.

Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

There might be something in your preferences settings that is logging you out each time you leave. Since the changes many devices reset preferences so that subscribers were suddenly seeing ads. Check to see if there is an automatic log out option. Notify admin if you continue to have a problem. ATP is a different site.

Tulsa, OK(Zone 7a)

I know that ATP is a different site and am beginning to prefer that to Dave's. I don't have a signing in problem there. The Dave's format has changed a lot but the changes weren't required in my opinion. I liked the site before the changes, now not so much.

Okay, did you try going to preferences? I would have liked for things to have remained unchanged too but the site could not function under the old format. So sorry you are unhappy. There are those of us here (and not at ATP) who are trying to help while supporting this site.

I looked at the Preferences option and can't see anything that addresses your specific problem. Let admin know and they can probably fix your log in issue. I use several devices and log out on one or the other frequently. If you are set for automatic log in all you have to do is click on the user name and password boxes. No actual type in is required. I know this is not the answer you were looking for but Internet users are advised to log out when leaving a site for security purposes. Staying logged in to sites 24/7 allows for potentially unwanted tracking and information gathering.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images